Asmus Toys : Gandalf the Grey

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I honestly want both. I still want the stunning sculpted hair for Tauriel as well. It would probably over complicate things too much, but I wish there was an option to buy the extra head sculpt.

We haven't got any good pics of the mixed media hair of Tauriel but from what I've seen it doesn't look good.

Go check out the photos Asmus shared, I think the belonged to nonsolohobby. There are some shots that show more of her hair from the side and you can see where they join together.

Where did you go Gandalf?

attachment.php

Yes.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Right on cmiller99, sculpted all day over rooted here.
Please, please, please, pleaseeeeee don't mess with the initial sculpt. It's hands down your best sculpt to date that way and arguably the best Ian McKellan I've seen period. But the sculpted hair makes all the difference with it. The rooted hair really doesn't convey that same image. Thanks for listening and working with us, George!

Is this scheduled for 2016 or later? If they keep the sculpt posted on the 1st page, it will be my first Asmus-figure. It'll look great next to my Neca Gollum (although it's 1/4).

I'll add my voice to the "sculpted" hair chorus. Very happy with my Asmus Aragorn. I'd love to have a Gandalf with that original sculpt next to him.

I'll add my voice to the "sculpted" hair chorus. Very happy with my Asmus Aragorn. I'd love to have a Gandalf with that original sculpt next to him.

Whether or not the hair should be sculpted or rooted is up for debate but the sculpt itself looks like it changed from the initial showing to the one with rooted hair. I don't understand why it would be changed as it seemed like a great head sculpt.

Right on cmiller99, sculpted all day over rooted here.
Please, please, please, pleaseeeeee don't mess with the initial sculpt. It's hands down your best sculpt to date that way and arguably the best Ian McKellan I've seen period. But the sculpted hair makes all the difference with it. The rooted hair really doesn't convey that same image. Thanks for listening and working with us, George!

Agreed!!!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Whether or not the hair should be sculpted or rooted is up for debate but the sculpt itself looks like it changed from the initial showing to the one with rooted hair. I don't understand why it would be changed as it seemed like a great head sculpt.

God, I hope not. That WIP was perfection.

Maybe they are doing 2 heads, like Aragorn? :dunno

Just please be good! :lol

I doubt it, there's no reason to have 2 with Gandalf.

Sweet suffering Jehoshaphat, where is Gandalf the Grey?!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back