Asmus Toys : Gandalf the Grey

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
we are close to finish,
just pending for license approval,
and they really take their time.......................................................:slap

Great news Asmus! You hit a Jackpot withe the Saruman figure. I hope Gandalf the grey does it too:pray:

i remember i was this excited when i saw the Saruman figure. That's a good thing. Can't wait to have these two Wizards together :impatient:

e57a6033c8b550db27ab053e6213d2aa.jpg

They went through with the 'real' hair, and that was a relief. I really don't have enough confidence with Asmus when it comes to mass production of sculpted hair (my opinion).

They went through with the 'real' hair, and that was a relief. I really don't have enough confidence with Asmus when it comes to mass production of sculpted hair (my opinion).

Even if sculpted hair was good, it's never gonna be real hair good. After ACI Aragorn and Asmus Saruman I'm convinced real hair is the way to go for long haired figures.

Yes I agree. They should have gone with 'real' hair with Aragorn. It's not strange that many are doing their version of 'Hairagorn' these days.

Really need a full load out picture of whats included, both staffs and a great looking hat would make it all perfect.

Back