Asmus Toys: Galadriel

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
WOW!!!

Asmus, you keep raising the bar with each release. The sculpt, hair and outfit are simply amazing. The fountain is a must-have. Ready to pre-order immediately!

:clap

She is stunning and I can’t wait!! Hopes for an Eowyn in gown?? ����

My jaw actually dropped at that likeness. Guess I’ll be ordering through Asmus for the exclusive item. The likely customs fees will be easier to swallow for an accessory like that.

no, but the altar will be a Asmus Toys online exclusive piece

She looks wonderful! Does the altar have the mirror on it and is it a separate piece that lays on top or is it sculpted on? Will she come with her ring nenya and her elvish crown?

Thank you :)

no sorry,
we are depicting solely on the scene where she speaks and show the mirror to Frodo

So, no crown?

Will she have her ring then?

I wish you guys could add a crown for her as it’s almost in every scene she has ! I wonder if one could be 3D printed ?

She’s gorgeous and I will 100% be ordering - I also think the altar is amazing.

She doesn?t wear her crown in the scene, so obviously she won?t come with it. It?s a scene specific figurine.

Shame she has no crown ..... deal breaker for me.

She looks great though but I like the crown from her other scenes and the hobbit.

Shame she has no crown ..... deal breaker for me.

She looks great though but I like the crown from her other scenes and the hobbit.

Wow...to each their own...but it seems strange to pass up a screen accurate figure for not including a single accessory from others scenes and a different film. Up to you of course...but wow.

Wow...to each their own...but it seems strange to pass up a screen accurate figure for not including a single accessory from others scenes and a different film. Up to you of course...but wow.

She wears a headdress/crown in every scene in LOTR except for the one at the alter/mirror.
So if this figure is intended to only portray her in that one scene then the item that ties her appearance with that moment- the alter- shouldn’t be exclusive.

Also, if there’s no headdress there’ll be no over-gown included either for when she grants the fellowship their gifts and waves them goodbye or the cloak she wears when leaving for the undying lands. No headdress means this isn’t Galadriel when she first meets the fellowship and therefore she can only Accurately be displayed alone with Frodo by the alter. Anyone into accurately recreating scenes for photography will be disappointed.

Unless Asmus has plans to make another almost identical Galadriel with those items then this release should be the all encompassing LOTR Galadriel and should most definitely item include the headdress.

Galadriel.jpg

work b.jpg

Already preordered! I'll join the chorus, I know Asmus listens to their customers, and I think if the crown and the cape can be added that would be great. With just two accessories she could represent almost every scene in the Fellowship of the Ring movie! :pray: :pray: :pray:
Galadriel.jpg

I told myself Gollum would be the last LOTR figure to buy, but I caved and PO'd Galadriel. She is just too nice.

Back