Action Figure Asmus Toys: Devil May Cry 5 Dante

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah it's definitely better to just get it direct from Asmus. Had a talk with them and asked about why it didn't go up on other sites yet, they said because they get their shipment first and that Dante will release sooner then June. So we'll see what happens. I'm glad I was able to PO him now all I need is Vergil from 5 and I'm good.

Nah bruh...NAH. You're not good. You'll NEVER be good. There's devil may cry 1 Dante to think about. There's devil may cry 2. And if you're a fan of it...there's DMC donte.

So don't think for a second you're safe b. YOU.WILL.NEVER.BE.GOOD.BRUH.

Edit-crap, forgot about DMC4 Nero. And trish.

So yeah bruh. You ain't never gonna be good.

:p

An official announcement by Asmus :

DMC1 Dante
DMC2 Dante
DMC4 Nero
DMC4 Vergil(Maybe it changed DMC3 luxury edition, I think..?)
DMC5 V

And what we expect :

Trish (DMC1,4,5 Anything)
Lady (DMC4,5)
DMC2 Lucia
DMC5 Vergil

And personally I want Sparda or Nelo Angelo,
but I don't think it's possible. :p

Nah bruh...NAH. You're not good. You'll NEVER be good. There's devil may cry 1 Dante to think about. There's devil may cry 2. And if you're a fan of it...there's DMC donte.

Why you have to remind me of those. Lmao I was almost out and you pulled me back in.

I've always loved this series and jumped in with a Dante DMC V preorder at BBTS. Still considering Nero from V and might go to SS for that. I've never really heard of Asmus before, but their work looks great from what I can tell.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

An official announcement by Asmus :

DMC1 Dante
DMC2 Dante
DMC4 Nero
DMC4 Vergil(Maybe it changed DMC3 luxury edition, I think..?)
DMC5 V

I was worried they had forgotten about V or just given up on him, I imagine he's a bit of a nightmare to make with his skinnier body, ton of tattoos and long hair... not to mention his demons...

Also I NEED Trish and Nico. I really hope we get them someday. I have DMC3 Lady, so I'm quite happy with her, but Nico would be a really fun addition.

Sparda would also be really cool, but I guess to niche to seriously be done :(

Sin devil trigger Dante would be insane also. They could do Devil triggers as statues to put next to the figures but who wants those sick designs as statues. Lol

How come no one is revising or talking about dmc3 Dante? He?s out now

I'd be satisfied with DMC3 and 5 Dante only honestly, can't afford both though. We're never getting Donte lmao capcom buried that entry in the ip, and it did super poorly.

I was worried they had forgotten about V or just given up on him, I imagine he's a bit of a nightmare to make with his skinnier body, ton of tattoos and long hair... not to mention his demons...

Also I NEED Trish and Nico. I really hope we get them someday. I have DMC3 Lady, so I'm quite happy with her, but Nico would be a really fun addition.

Sparda would also be really cool, but I guess to niche to seriously be done :(

On their old release schedule announcement years ago now, they mentioned they would do Sparda, they even mentioned doing the devil triggers, but I don't know if they're still going to do them since they would need a unique body of new sculpting, guess it depends on how well the figures sell, but the volume they're pushing says well enough to consider it. We're absolutely getting Trish going by the old schedule.

If they do Devil trigger modes the easiest thing to do might be making a basic thick body with no tooling, and slipping vynil or plastic parts on to that, considering they would need to make all new sculpting for each and every devil trigger otherwise. Who knows at this point though.

Sin Devil Trigger Dante would be awesome. All plastic, no worry about fabrics, Devil Sword Dante has already been made. SDT Vergil would be awesome too.

Id much rather SDT Dante then regular Devil Trigger Dante forms.

Yeah it's definitely better to just get it direct from Asmus. Had a talk with them and asked about why it didn't go up on other sites yet, they said because they get their shipment first and that Dante will release sooner then June. So we'll see what happens. I'm glad I was able to PO him now all I need is Vergil from 5 and I'm good.

I also wanted 3 main characters from DMC5, bur after I saw Nero headsculpt (poker face, withount any smirk) i change my mind.

Since than I was waiting for Dante and he looks freaking awesome. Finally im getting only Dante.

cbkyElM.jpg

fJzU6e9.jpg

This is a photo posted on Asmus's Facebook.
Is that..... Maybe.....?

Nah. It's just my delusion, I guess.

Damn, yesterday I PO normal version on Asmus website and today it show up on KGHobby. If I had waited a few hours, I would have placed an order on KGH.

Damn, yesterday I PO normal version on Asmus website and today it show up on KGHobby. If I had waited a few hours, I would have placed an order on KGH.
I take it there is reason for you to get it at KGH? You will be getting king Cerberus though so I think it's a win.

cbkyElM.jpg

fJzU6e9.jpg

Is that..... Maybe.....?

Gotta be Kyrie, unless it's not DMC related at all... despite everything on the table being DMC...

cbkyElM.jpg

fJzU6e9.jpg

Is that..... Maybe.....?

Weird choice considering how little screen time she gets. Can't imagine her being a huge seller at the regular pricepoint. Would be like getting a figure of Eva.

If she came with a bunch of accessories for Nero that would be cool. She could have his headphones, necklace in box, sling for his arm, the box for the red queen and maybe even a bench from the Church so you can replicate the opening scene with both of the figures sat side by side, (nero with earphones and Kyrie with necklace/case). Pretty much the only reason to get Kyrie is as a partner character to display with the Nero.

If she came with a bunch of accessories for Nero that would be cool. She could have his headphones, necklace in box, sling for his arm, the box for the red queen and maybe even a bench from the Church so you can replicate the opening scene with both of the figures sat side by side, (nero with earphones and Kyrie with necklace/case). Pretty much the only reason to get Kyrie is as a partner character to display with the Nero.

Even then, I don't think I'd drop 200 on her. Kyrie on her own just has a white dress and a necklace, so maybe if they included her in Nero's luxury edition it might be worth it if it was reasonable. Should be doable because it's just one dress with minimal sculpting or extra tailoring. As you said, she only works with him.

Anyone else think the jacket is a bit shorter then what it was. I think it looks fine but I could be wrong?

Back