Asmus Toys - Dante - DMC3 1/6 figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

chrisstbh

Thrawnald McDonald
Reaction score
78247F0F-D717-4DE0-8E11-D6AAC2CD010A.jpeg
A9CF7DE9-33FE-49FF-B8B3-00F1C3BD3501.jpeg
FF89E7DC-6A23-45AF-A5CB-980463A788EA.jpeg
D6519D57-DB8A-401A-BCEE-72C670535383.jpeg
76A8B1CB-694D-45F9-9DF1-23A3B327AC80.jpeg
5C3D693B-B0C3-4A11-8991-7E49372F96DE.jpeg
C25C7F78-FEA7-40E3-B83C-5EF30B67CCCB.jpeg

https://store.asmustoys.com/products/dante-dmc-iii
https://store.asmustoys.com/products/dante-dmciii-luxury-edition
https://store.asmustoys.com/products/dante-dmciii-upgrade-package

Last edited:
dmc3_asmusdante.jpg

It is a good thing that DMC3 Dante, who was lacking in many ways,
is well modified and resold this opportunity.

However, considering those who previously purchased old DMC3 Dante,
Asmus should consider selling only the modified parts separately too.

I'm still disappointed in Asmus for not being able to buy Vergil's Beowulf separately.

Last edited:
I'm glad I didn't get the first Dante now this is definitely a buy especially the improved sculpt and extra weapons.

Why can't they just give him white hair? Why does it have to be gray?
Depending on how it's done usually it never comes out 100% how you would like it to look. I also think Asmus hasn't mastered making white hair look good so they go with grey for a safer route I guess. I agree it should be white though.

I couldn't bring myself to get the DMC3 Dante because the sculpt and paint genuinely seemed off, I'm guessing (and hoping) this would be a much improved release.

I couldn't bring myself to get the DMC3 Dante because the sculpt and paint genuinely seemed off, I'm guessing (and hoping) this would be a much improved release.
I felt the same about the first figure I was always on the verge of buying him but never did cause the sculpts never won me over. This will be better and I imagine they improved the body also.

Updated with official photos.

Looks like they didn’t even paint the hair, just spray primer on it and called it a day lol.

I'm so buying this!!! Finally he has the damn shotgun and Agni and Rudra

I preordered him but I had to make a new account as it seems with their new website it deleted my account with my other orders. I sent them an email of the other two orders I had with them so hopefully they are ok but did anyone else have this issue?

That upgrade package is kinda cool, something HT would never do.

Probably my least favorite Dante look though, hate that weird bra strap thing.

I preordered him but I had to make a new account as it seems with their new website it deleted my account with my other orders. I sent them an email of the other two orders I had with them so hopefully they are ok but did anyone else have this issue?
So do I. Because of that, I was hanging for a long time, and when I saw the notice written below, I created a new account and ordered it.
Perhaps the information on previous accounts is maintained the same as the previous site.

Check the account page. You will be able to check the previous order details.

DMC3DanteEXPpackage_1800x1800.jpg

SSStylish decision!
I thank Asmus for making buyers make wise choices.

If there are some regrets, it would have been better if Beowulf had been added to this,
and I wish the size of the weapon would be bigger.

So do I. Because of that, I was hanging for a long time, and when I saw the notice written below, I created a new account and ordered it.
Perhaps the information on previous accounts is maintained the same as the previous site.

Check the account page. You will be able to check the previous order details.
I did but nothing appears except for this new Dante preorder. I sent them an email with screenshots of my other two orders (which are DMC5 Lux Vergil and Evil Dead 2 Lux Ash) hopefully all works out.
View attachment 549812

SSStylish decision!

If there are some regrets, it would have been better if Beowulf had been added to this,
Glad they made this as an upgrade for people who got the first release which is a win win for all fans. So those who bought the first release gets the upgrade and those who didn't get it can now own the figure. And finally they gave him the Coyote A Shotgun! Lol

Definitely glad I sold my first release one a few months back. Like many others, the head-sculpt was off enough that I was never fully satisfied by it. Loving this one though.

View attachment 549812

SSStylish decision!

Wait, can you buy this seperately? I'm kinda soured on this if I can't buy this to upgrade my old one. I lie it, but it doesn't come with Coyote A or the new heads.

Wait, can you buy this seperately? I'm kinda soured on this if I can't buy this to upgrade my old one. I lie it, but it doesn't come with Coyote A or the new heads.
Yes look up and follow the link they have an upgrade pack that has all the weapons and new sculpts for people who still own the first release.

does he have a new body? Looks liek the coat fits differently.

does he have a new body? Looks liek the coat fits differently.
I was thinking he might be using their new adam body but I don't know since they are using the same as before in the proto images.

Back