Asmus Toys: Devil May Cry 4 : Dante

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just got this email from Andy, I was asking when I should expect my replacement set to come in:rock

it should be ready to ship on Monday ~

thank you

Andy

I got replacement set today~~~
Thanks Andy
p1170248r.jpg

I hope I get the replacement soon. Can't wait to get it. Anyone else getting the play arts one? Never knew it's going to be a tad bit over 10 inches.

I think I'm gonna skip the playarts one. Adartwork's version is much better. :D

Hey guys does anyone know what happened to the dante Slim version by this company. Did it ever release or no ? I see that bbts.com instead of a picture they have VOID at the listing so that cant be good. Any info will be cool and Thanks

Where is vergil!? its 2011 already!!

Any idea where i can still get a version of this dante :p

Forgive me for bringing this thread up, but I got interested in Asmus Toys, specifically I want their Yakuza, Musashi, and Dante figures. Did this new version of Dante ever come out? Where would be the cheapest place to obtain him?

Forgive me for bringing this thread up, but I got interested in Asmus Toys, specifically I want their Yakuza, Musashi, and Dante figures. Did this new version of Dante ever come out? Where would be the cheapest place to obtain him?

The new Dante one came out a long time ago. I have one of them (from ebay) that I bought about a 1yr, 1yr 1/2, 2yrs ago. They were going to make a Nero, Trish and Lady figure, but I guess they stopped production. I saw the nero prototype, but i can't find pics of it anywhere now.

The new Dante one came out a long time ago. I have one of them (from ebay) that I bought about a 1yr, 1yr 1/2, 2yrs ago. They were going to make a Nero, Trish and Lady figure, but I guess they stopped production. I saw the nero prototype, but i can't find pics of it anywhere now.

Nero pics are on their Facebook. There's no completed pics of the full thing, but you can see his head (unpainted), outfit and glowing hand.

How is the Dante? I watched a video review of the slim version and it seemed to have a lot of problems.

How is the Dante? I watched a video review of the slim version and it seemed to have a lot of problems.

The figures clothes are good, but I still don't like the head sculpt. The visible eye looks irritated, and the face could've been better. I switched the body to an advanced true type and removed the cowboy shoes because he is too tall. His hands hold the sword poorly, and his guns are quite...bendy but good. Since its still the only one on the market, I'd still suggest getting it if you like the character.

Wow that is quite the bump. So much so i didnt even know of their existance. They look pretty bad imo, i would use the clothes for a custom if i was you.

Or buy the awesome Neca Dante

Wow that is quite the bump. So much so i didnt even know of their existance. They look pretty bad imo, i would use the clothes for a custom if i was you.

Or buy the awesome Neca Dante

Haha, the 1/6 scale figures came a long way. Yeah I got all the play arts DMC figures too. I'm a huge DMC fan, I don't regret buying this figure.

I'm still surprised that no other company has tried to do something with this license in 1/6 scale. Its a pretty popular series with really striking character designs, you'd think it'd be a no-brainer for someone to at least release a bunch of Dante's various looks.

Yeah, both play arts and neca sold well and came out nice. Sideshow would do an awesome job knowing how they pack their accessories.

Back