Asmus Toys: Devil May Cry 4 : Dante

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
there- you have at least two people interested in Vergil! Time to get started immediately :D

Thanks guys,
Vergil is no doubt the biggest dark horse in Devil May Cry 3!

And thinking about making Yamato and let Dante and Nero has a play with it makes us really pumped up too!

I would predict Devil May Cry 3 taking place in 2nd quatar of 2010!!

That would be a pretty fantastic trio. Not too mention DMC3 Lady is the only version I would bother with. If you plan on making any of these figures you can count on my continued support.

I can't wait to see what you've done with your forthcoming Nero figure. The clothing on Dante was fantastic and makes the wait for Nero that much harder.

True true!
Actually, Lady is the triger of the Devil May Cry 3 work plan,
we love Lady so much, and the only version we are thinking about is
that young hotty from DMC 3. Its gota be great to make her a doll for sure!!

thank you for your support and priase, and it is the pressure of Dante's well recieved feedbacks on the coat, makes us putting a super high standard on Nero's clothing.

In fact, it is also the reason that is slowing down Nero's production. We can replace hands, weapons or even as we are doing now, replacing a head sculpt. But we will never have spare budget to replace a coat, so it has to be a one time deal !

so, thank you for the support! and we will do our best to make sure it is worth waiting for!

:chew

I saw this upcoming Nero statue and was wondering if you guys might have any plans on making something similar for his Devil Trigger as a separate release to go with Nero.

[urll]https://i673.photobucket.com/albums/vv98/bingbing555/01/nero_00.jpg[/url]

Yes!!
we do actually have plans to make a customed base,
A hugh base for both Dante and Nero,
including a decaped blizz head and its upper body,
plus the Devil Trigger of Nero (well, parts of it, wont be as complete as
this one).

it is all in scatchs, as we need to give birth to Nero first.
but, it sure sounds exciting, with the base and Nero + Dante,
it would look like a 1/6 battle theme statue.

:banana

^Try emailing him if you haven't already. He's good at responding.

Here's a pic I did a while back:
dantead2.jpg

I hope I get the replacement soon. Can't wait to get it. Anyone else getting the play arts one? Never knew it's going to be a tad bit over 10 inches.

Back