Asmus Toys: Arwen

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
How long does Asmus usually take from announcement to actual release?

It has been pretty quick as of late. They don't want all kinds of critiques before the figure goes into production, so they usually don't show it until production has already begun.

It has been pretty quick as of late. They don't want all kinds of critiques before the figure goes into production, so they usually don't show it until production has already begun.

So that bodes well for us seeing a final product picture and getting her in hand in the not too distance future then...fingers crossed. I've been waiting years for an Arwen 1/6 posable figure.

I believe they said in another thread that Gimli, Arwen, Bilbo, Thorin and possibly Eomer are expected for the first half of the year. (Not sure if they mean reveals or pre-orders.)

Count me among those hoping for her horse as well.

Maybe they’ll offer Asfaloth separately. I’d definitely want him. There seems to be interest in both having the horse as well as having it just be Arwen.

I can't imagine that Arwen would only be available as a package deal with Asfaloth like the Mouth of Sauron was. If Asfaloth is produced at all, I'd bet on there being only a limited number of packaged sets.

I'd be on the fence on this one for space reasons, especially with Eomer also coming soon.

I can't imagine that Arwen would only be available as a package deal with Asfaloth like the Mouth of Sauron was. If Asfaloth is produced at all, I'd bet on there being only a limited number of packaged sets.

I'd be on the fence on this one for space reasons, especially with Eomer also coming soon.

Agreed about the package being an option. I’m 100% on board for Asfaloth myself, but don’t plan on getting Éomer so I’d have the room.

That was my thinking. Isn't that how they did the original Nazgul and Steed? With and without horse.

Arwen would have to be a home-run for me to consider picking up that figure.

To be honest,, I'm just not as interested in getting her. Too many other characters that I would rather have first.

I wonder if we’ll hear more news on her once Gimli is finished and shipped?

Yes, we have got the head printed and ready,
will add facial texture and details.

Likely, what we will do is sculpted hair + rooted hair.

And no worry, no horse combo.

Back