Asmus Toys: Arwen

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This one is very, very nice Alatar. Get her, you'll be happy you did.

Arwen is 100% worth picking up! I'm glad i did!

Has anyone thought of having an evenstar pendant made for Arwen? I'm thinking of trying to produce one but i'm not sure if someone already makes it.

thoughts?

This one is very, very nice Alatar. Get her, you'll be happy you did.

Has anyone thought of having an evenstar pendant made for Arwen? I'm thinking of trying to produce one but i'm not sure if someone already makes it.

thoughts?

:exactly: What they said! She's an excellent figure, a worthy addition to any LOTR 1/6 scale collection IMO. I was on the fence about getting her initially but I am glad I did. :)

thoughts?

Oh, you shouldn't need to have an Evenstar made. The Asmus Aragorn and the ACI version both came with one, I believe. You shouldn't have much trouble finding one parted out.

Late to this party so glad I was able to snag her yesterday at a local shop. Looks like she's starting to dry up out there so maybe got her just in time.

Not 100% but definitely a really nice fig, better in hand than most pics & vids suggest and a must have if you've already been collecting this line.

What Aragorn would best with Arwen?

Unless u have a lot of $$$ think the Aragon supply is pretty dry, until ASMUS releases another.

I'd still like the Strider Aragorn which I hope ASMUS does a Crown figure for tho. Anyway if I were gonna pick up Arwen (I might if funds/space were unlimited) I'd want a Strider to go with. King Elessar Aragorn I'd wanna re-costume Arwen to match and stuff just keeps adding up $$$$:horror

Ok I?ll be that guy...since I am just diving into this line now and just unboxed this figure I will make people nuts and resuscitate this thread. Another excellent addition to my growing 1/6 scale LOTR collection. I continue to be impressed with Asmus. Their figures do not really photograph well. I have been collecting this line for a few weeks and Arwen is my fourth figure and the photos really do not do the figure justice.

I got her about a month ago. I blame the peer pressure from Ladyshanz. Arwen is a magnificent figure. Arwen and Aragorn.jpgArwen and Aragorn.jpg

^ Excellent photo! :clap :clap

I agree, Arwen is a fantastic figure - she wasn't originally on my 'to-get' list for the line but once the in-hand pics started coming through, I had to get her. :)

I remember one of the retailers was blowing her out at like a 160 bucks or something and I passed on her. If I could kick my own ass for passing on her I would. I may cave and get her some time but what a dumb decision.

Last edited:
Back