Asmus Toys: Arwen

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It is fall where I live and I luckily noticed the red in flowers so Arwen wanted to check them out. And here we are. Arwen7.jpg

It is fall where I live and I luckily noticed the red in flowers so Arwen wanted to check them out. And here we are.View attachment 499444

Thankyou for sharing this amazing photo!!
So simple,yet elegant and beautiful.
What part of the world is this?You say "Fall",so i assume Nth America?But where exactly if so.

The foliage is reminding me of that scene in the Hobbit where Bilbo climbs above the tree tops..❤

Thankyou for sharing this amazing photo!!
So simple,yet elegant and beautiful.
What part of the world is this?You say "Fall",so i assume Nth America?But where exactly if so.

The foliage is reminding me of that scene in the Hobbit where Bilbo climbs above the tree tops..❤

Thank you. I am in Ohio. This is part of my wife's flower garden. It was a ground cover type of thing and the reds had just started to really pop. It looked like the perfect time for this shot.
And now I think I should try to get the Bilbo scene you are talking about.

Amazing.
Cannot wait to see!!

On a side note:possible new Arwen figure from Asmus next year.
Coronation scene would be amazing.

Asmus tends to do simple outfits. So the Coronation outfit or that Mourning Dress (black and red) seems most likely.

Personally I like the purple outfit she wore when Aragorn was leaving on his mission... but that seconds-long scene probably isn't substantial enough. Plus Asmus probably will move to another movie.

Yeah, I'm betting it will be the coronation dress. Not my favorite look (I prefer the red and purple one) but the coronation look would pair better with an ROTK Aragorn that they've hinted may be in the pipeline (a Coronation or more likely a Black Gate version).

Yes, and if they throw in the Elven banner she was holding, that would be awesome. To date, no one has released a Coronation dress version (the Barbie one doesn't count)

I'd like to do the flag at some point, but haven't found the perfect way to accomplish that. In the meantime, here are a couple of shots of her in the tiara and dress. I'm actually pretty pleased with how she looks!

EDIT: I don't know why these are showing up sideways - they show up the right way on my phone and MacBook. *facepalm*

View attachment 459444View attachment 459445

I?ve only just seen this. Wow!

Back