Asmus Toys 1:6 - Saruman the White

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Asmus Toys : Saruman the white thread

Fixed the eye socket,
the lip, and add more depth to the beard~

IMG_20141227_194147.jpg

Looking good. Would have liked to have seen more tweaks like this with Tauriel. I think the rooted hair is going to look fantastic.

Now lets just hope the paint doesn't ruin the amazing sculpt.

Looking really great.

Fantastic!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Don't listen to all the naysayers. Bring on the rooted hair, this sculpt will look great with it.

Asmus, if going the rooted hair any chance of looking into natural lambs fur etc instead of synthetic, looks a whole lot more realistic

Yeah synthetic looks horrible, if I was getting it, snip snip and replace, same for the wire on eowyn

Asmus, all these years I have avoided collecting anything Middle Earth. With what I've seen coming from you recently, I decided I needed to hop on the train. Just this week, I went back and ordered everything that you've done so far. I'll be getting all your future releases as well. Expecting to see some really great stuff coming from you. Keep up the great work.

I'm up in the air on the whole rooted hair thing. Sometimes it makes a lot of sense. Some styles of hair just don't turn out well with rooted hair though.

Very cool! Rooted hair please!

Back