Asmus Toys 1/6: Grishnákh

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Can't wait - the spear is for pre orders only - will be amazing

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I wonder if they will do arrow damage and cloven horn as the exclusive for Boromir. They could use magnets inside his tunic to get the arrows to attach.

Looks like they already broke the loop on the spear just photographing it. :lol

I was hoping for a full spear to use with the Build-an-Orc.

George: is there NOT going to be another piece to the build-an-orc offered with Grishnakh?

Looks like they already broke the loop on the spear just photographing it. :lol

I was hoping for a full spear to use with the Build-an-Orc.

George: is there NOT going to be another piece to the build-an-orc offered with Grishnakh?

Didn't they map it out once for us?

I believe there is another piece with MOS and then Legolas and Gimli. I think Gandalf missed out because he might have been part of the hobbit road map originally. I could be totally wrong but I believe that is what might have been discussed before at some point, maybe.

Didn't they map it out once for us?

I believe there is another piece with MOS and then Legolas and Gimli. I think Gandalf missed out because he might have been part of the hobbit road map originally. I could be totally wrong but I believe that is what might have been discussed before at some point, maybe.

Check the build-an-orc thread for your answers to this.

Had to pick this guy up! TT is my favourite LotR movie.
Used a heap of rewards so I ordered for less than 100us + shipping. Asmus has absolutely captured this character in 1/6th. Eomer would be an awesome release after this guy ships...guess we'll wait and see

You know what is awesome? When you go to Sideshow's main page and see "What's New", this guy stands out as the most bad ass thing on the entire page.

I personally guarantee this bad boy is going to be the BEST monster(ugly creature) figure ever,

I have got a mass product in hand,
and it is freakingly good !!

The rust on the armors are really amazing.
some new technique that never quite seen before.

QQ??20160823235652.jpg

QQ??20160823235652.jpg

Back