ASMUS - The Conner Clothing Set / Scaled Teenager Body - T2 John Connor

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Found this on Asmus FB today.

image.jpeg

This was the sculpt that Caine originally did for Asmus. He posted this right after the announcement for the figure. It looked much better before they dispensed with the lock of hair covering the face and gave it that terrible paint job. Looks like they may just have redone the hair a little. Hair is separate from the rest of the head now.
john.jpg

I hope this means that the paint apps will have improved from the proto-type as well. There were some accurate (and very funny) remarks about the sculpt in general, in this thread...

Just got an email confirming that this has shipped out to me.
It's a 130.00 gamble that I hope pays off...

I'm a bit concerned that this is done and in the mail with not one single photo of the product released.
Either it turned out crap, they didn't think to post a pic on FB or they are trying to fly under the radar for copyright reasons....we will see soon enough.

I know now why you cry.....it's because you canceled your PO for this figure....lol.

Short review....uninspired likeness, but acceptable as a background to the Hot toys terminator.
The body is fantastic. Strong joints that hold a pose well.
For 130.00 US shipped, it's a deal.
Photo_2016-12-10_11-40-19_AM.jpg
Photo_2016-12-10_11-38-58_AM.jpg

Well, I e-mailed Asmus early this morning to find out if mine shipped. I'm eager to see if this will replace my custom.

"Whats wrong with your eyes?"
"Nothing, I was sculpted and painted this way"
2016-12-10 12.16.15.jpg

Wish they could have found a slightly more accurate camo pattern for the jacket. Pattern should be more striped and overall darker. Maybe I should hope they didn't fill my order. Still have the CGL version to look forward to.

Back