aslan_gfx Collection - NEW Cinemaquette Display @last Page

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: aslan_gfx Collection

Great updates... love the Iron Man collection; cool to see different scaled items together to make a display.

thanks ambasah, Greatwall,darthstitch & galactiboy for the kind words, glad you like the new Iron Man Area :) It seems that the hard work has worth it

@Greatwall- yep it is custom

:eek: I am Speechless and Humbled Aslan and Thank You Very Much, I did see something on the Video thats a Great Idea, The Turntable for HT IM, I am going to incorporate that into my own Collection, Just have to find a Very Cool Spot

you have really great stuff, congrats!:cool:

I love your displays at the wall, specially the IM-Display rocks!!!:monkey5

@Collosus- you deserve it my friend :) i got the Turntable Idea of SolidSnake... you can get them at AUTOart.com... and then lets rotate your ladies Collosus :lol

@macke- thanks man.... glad you like it, are you also on a German Forum?

Last edited:

Love the shelves and acrylic cases, especially like the Ironman display.
I wonder if they would ship those shelves to the UK, failing that it might be time to take a trip to Ikea as i've run out space.

@Darth Zoidberg- thanks for your comment man, you need to find a dealer... that sells this "Sumo Cube" Shelves to UK

stacksandstacks.com is shipping to UK, but they got only the small ones

theshelvingstore.com got all sizes but they only shipping to within US :(

and here the Iron Man Display sizes that you ask me over PM

Shelve: 115cm wide - 40cm deep

Case: 115cm wide - 40,3cm deep - 66cm height

good luck with your search :)

@Collosus- Not so fast rotating, please...:lol we do not want the ladies to be nauseous... otherwise you need to bathed they again my friend :lol

@geentool- thanks :)

Thanks for the help, i've found a dealer in Germany that will ship them over www.regalraum.com which Ive just read is where you got yours, cant find that size on the site though. I'll drop them an email.
I'm also going to buy a battle damaged Iron Man after seeing your display. I'll put it with my mI comiquette and an Arc Reactor.

Last edited:

Slow is always Good when it comes to the Ladies, Unless they want Fast :naughty :D

give it to me right now :D

@Darth Zoidberg- Collectors always help each other...regalraum.com is a great and fast dealer... the size is at the bottom, that for 29.50,-

IM BD Bust is a Freaking! Awesome! piece... Pictures don't do that, you have to see this face to face... hope you get one :)

take some Pictures of your Collection and share with us, when you finished the work

give it to me right now :D

@Darth Zoidberg- Collectors always help each other...regalraum.com is a great and fast dealer... the size is at the bottom, that for 29.50,-

IM BD Bust is a Freaking! Awesome! piece... Pictures don't do that, you have to see this face to face... hope you get one :)

take some Pictures of your Collection and share with us, when you finished the work

Help much appreciated, managed to place an order and i've got a acrylic case being sent. Thanks once again.

Awesome collection and display.

I'm using glass for my display case at the moment. Is acrylic better?

@Collosus- baby :lol

@Darth Zoidberg- congrats for your orders

thank you justjerm, glad you like it :)

the advantage of Acryl

- you got a crystal clear view
- protection against rays of heat
- light weight

keep Collecting y'all :chew

Back