Ash Vs Evil Dead (TV Series w/ Bruce)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
AoD is terrible.

fc80a7d2e493fe20aa8c3495fe4baedd.jpg

You mad, bro?

Other than Ash, AoD, is terrible.

Nope! just disagree...It's not like any of these movies are considered blockbusters

some would say they are B-Movies with a HUGE Cult following

Army Of Darkness starts off well, but kind of loses it's way a bit when Ash sets out to find the Necronomicon. The whole 'medieval dead' gag hasn't really got enough steam to sustain an entire movie. It's easily the weakest of the three and I agree it basically gets by on Bruce Campbell's charisma.

I don't think AoD lived up to the ending of Evil Dead 2. It had a cool concept but the execution makes it hard to sit through, save for Bruce. Those skeleton warriors have a sort of childish charm, but don't hold a candle to ED2 Deadites.

Just saw the trailer and I wasn't aware it was out few weeks back. Loved it and it looks like it has a lot of potential. So glad Campbell is back- I can't wait till it's out!

I just hope this either comes to blu ray really quickly or they have a free starz weekend once it's on demand....

Pretty sure Starz is only like $10 a month, and it'll probably only run 2 months so $20 isn't bad to be able to watch it as it airs. Less than two movie theater trips for 8+ hours of entertainment. Plus you'll get access to other shows they have like Black Sails.

Eh, but is it worth going through the trouble fighting with customer service to cancel it?

I never get to watch anything as it airs anyway, between work and two year old the only way I can watch anything is dvr/on demand, and I'm still trying to catch up on everything from last season. I just made it to Sleepy Hollow's fall finale this week...

I upgraded my wifi package today and as a result, I'm getting Starz for free now. So I'm all set and ready for this to hit.

No. Universal still retains the rights to AOD. Ash's backstory will not be able to reference any characters or events from that film. I have a very good source close to production.

how so since he is still working at S-mart in Ash vs ED???

Back