Ash Vs Evil Dead (TV Series w/ Bruce)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh, why not? That sucks. I'm definitely watching this on Halloween, all the reviews I've read said it's excellent. Although I think 30 minutes an episode is too short.

Must be a lot of faith in it. I still can't believe this is real life and were finally getting a continuation of the story.

Which story, tho? They didn't get AoD rights and I'm not sure about it bein' a sequel to EDII.

I guess we'll see. I guess if they don't make any mention of either film, I guess it's canon to those films if you want it to be.

Oh, why not? That sucks. I'm definitely watching this on Halloween, all the reviews I've read said it's excellent. Although I think 30 minutes an episode is too short.

They just say that no broadcaster in the UK has picked it up :(

Which story, tho? They didn't get AoD rights and I'm not sure about it bein' a sequel to EDII.

I read the same but its strange that the chainsaw he has is the one from AOD. Maybe the rule does not apply to props.

They just say that no broadcaster in the UK has picked it up :(

I read the same but its strange that the chainsaw he has is the one from AOD. Maybe the rule does not apply to props.

It should be canon with the other movies. They probably won't directly reference anything though because the Evil Dead movies have been plagued with rights troubles since day one.

Damn, we're watching Evil Dead 2 and just realized Starz is running Ash vs Evil Dead right now and again at 2 a.m. Don't know if I have the will power to wait till Halloween night as originally planned.:lol

Just upgraded my cable to include Starz just for Ash v Evil Dead....lol. Want to make sure they get as big an audience as possible. Fact Starz already renewed for Season 2 goes a long way in my book.

Pretty excited for the show. Here's an acrylic painting I spent the last week working on, and the guy who took a selfie with it.

Bruce and my painting.jpg

Awesome!!! I hope he comes back to the Wizard World comic con in Madison this coming year. I had to pass on meeting him earlier this year because of the times he was available!

Absolutely loved the first episode! Raimi's trademarks were all over the place with the slapstick humor and camera moves. I still can't believe this show is real after all these years.

Just watched the premiere and it was amazing. It is everything i wanted and more. I feel right at home watching it. If it can keep this pace it will be my favorite tv show of all time.

The preview they showed for the rest of the season looks great. There was quite a few laugh out loud scenes :lol

Back