Ash Vs Evil Dead (TV Series w/ Bruce)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No. Universal still retains the rights to AOD. Ash's backstory will not be able to reference any characters or events from that film. I have a very good source close to production.
I knew it's gonna end like EDII. :lol

The less AOD references the better. Well other than the S-Mart.

Right after Ash gets out of the pit and the S-Mart bits are the best parts of that who blah flick.

Me too. I'm not sure what the options are for me down here. I hope I don't have to wait for it to come out on Blu-Ray! :horror

This will definitely hit DVD/Blu-ray then?

Unless I can see it somewhere,I'll be having to wait till it hits DVD..

It's a safe bet it will be for sale on disk. Raimi and Tapert also created Spartacus for Starz and it was released as single season Blu-Ray and DVDs.

Me too. I'm not sure what the options are for me down here. I hope I don't have to wait for it to come out on Blu-Ray! :horror
I was looking into it a couple days back, and it appears that the only legitimate option is going through a cable or satellite company where you have a subscription at this point. They do have a streaming service, but you have to log in through your cable provider.

I was looking into it a couple days back, and it appears that the only legitimate option is going through a cable or satellite company where you have a subscription at this point. They do have a streaming service, but you have to log in through your cable provider.

Thanks for the info, I'll have to check out that streaming service.

I hope this gets a broadcaster in the UK very soon :(

I would prefer to watch it officially as I want the show to do well but if I have to wait for the blue-ray or weeks/months after the USA before someone pics It up I will have no option.

Its hard enough avoiding spoilers for 24hours after the US has seen WD or GOT so I have no hope waiting any longer :lol

Well, on the bright side, this probably isn't the kind of show where spoilers matter much. You watch Evil Dead movies for the ride, not the destination. Evil **** happens and people are killed, Ash appears and gets his ass kicked and kicks some ass, Ash survives at the end, but some bad **** still lurks around the corner, the end.

Well, on the bright side, this probably isn't the kind of show where spoilers matter much. You watch Evil Dead movies for the ride, not the destination. Evil **** happens and people are killed, Ash appears and gets his ass kicked and kicks some ass, Ash survives at the end, but some bad **** still lurks around the corner, the end.

You left out the smart-ass one liners.

Back