Ash Vs Evil Dead (TV Series w/ Bruce)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I suppose the chances of Netflix picking this up are probably pretty slim. What a bummer. Love this show. After watching hour after hour of dramas and melodramas and just way too many shows that take themselves way too seriously, it was nice to have a show for a while where you could just enjoy the thirty minutes of dumb, gory fun. Sucks that the rest of this season is it. I’m done with Starz after this.

OK.. honestly pretty lame series finale.Like they said lets finish this up quickly in 15min.I like that Kelly came back and she was still a bad ass kicking' Bi-otch.But it's over.

I did love the freaky futuristic ending and in another Universe I would say cool prelude to a new Ash series.. but most likely NOT.

I really enjoyed this series. Definitely a bittersweet feeling watching the last episode, especially knowing that Bruce Campbell has officially announced that he has retired from portraying Ash. I liked the series finale fine, but it didn’t really feel like a series finale. In fact, the final scene just made it seem even more like they had a fourth season in mind when they shot it. The future version of the Delta was pretty cool though.

Yep it was a good finale just sucks that the show is over. This was one of my favorite shows on TV. It just sucks they canned it. Definitely bittersweet for sure I feel as though they had a 4th season in mind but maybe knew there could possibly not be so they made the ending the way they did. It's kind of a ending where it could end but if it continued there could be more. Going to miss Bruce but understand hanging up the role for good. Will miss this show tremendously.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Back