Ash PF!!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
carbo-fation said:
Well, know that I finally watch this movie, I too am eagerly awaiting how this PF turned out. I can't believe I never heard of this movie before!:eek:
Does that mean you've never heard of the Evil Dead movies? :horror

I'm always amazed to meet people who haven't seen it, guess I just expect them too. But I was weened on horror movies from an older brother. A friend of mine, when I first met him, said "You like underground movies? Have you seen Army of Darkness" and I laughed an arrogant-hippster laugh at him. Luckily that show of ****iness didn't veer him from being my friend, but I schooled his a$$. No real point to that story except to show what a tremendous fart I can be, but I still love this flick, and the Evil Deads more, and can't wait for an Ash!

PosterBoyKelly said:
I'm always amazed to meet people who haven't seen it, guess I just expect them too. But I was weened on horror movies from an older brother. A friend of mine, when I first met him, said "You like underground movies? Have you seen Army of Darkness" and I laughed an arrogant-hippster laugh at him. Luckily that show of ****iness didn't veer him from being my friend, but I schooled his a$$. No real point to that story except to show what a tremendous fart I can be, but I still love this flick, and the Evil Deads more, and can't wait for an Ash!

Har. When he asked you if you liked "underground" films you should have said "Yeah, have you seen Eraserhead or El Topo?" :lol

NSFolsom said:
Har. When he asked you if you liked "underground" films you should have said "Yeah, have you seen Eraserhead or El Topo?" :lol

....or Tetsuo Iron Man :chew :chew

Batty said:
Does that mean you've never heard of the Evil Dead movies? :horror

Unfortuanetley, I never have! My brothers were never into horror movies, hence I was never exposed to them as well.:eek: But I am trying to watch as many "classics" and "cults" as I can; thanks to this board!:rock:)

carbo-fation said:
Unfortuanetley, I never have! My brothers were never into horror movies, hence I was never exposed to them as well.:eek: But I am trying to watch as many "classics" and "cults" as I can; thanks to this board!:rock:)

Glad to see you choosing Evil Dead, Carbo! You have to see all three... they are some of the craziest horror films you will ever see... even though Army really isn't much of a horror film.... :lol

The funniest thing about Evil Dead 2 to me is the fact that one of the people in it is now a host on QVC.:lol :lol :lol

carbo-fation said:
Please check out Evil Dead II as soon as possible! It's the perfect blend of horror and comedy. The DVD has the best commentaries.

And seeing Rick Domeire on QVC is funny!

Batty said:
Please check out Evil Dead II as soon as possible! It's the perfect blend of horror and comedy. The DVD has the best commentaries.

:rock:rock:rock
I am always tempted to see if I can get on air when he is hosting and say I loved you in Evil Dead 2 man.

Batty said:

I definetely will!:) Do you know whether the trilogy has been released in a box set yet?

evil%20dead%202%20vhs.jpg

ed2_shot6l.jpg

evil_dead_2.jpg

evildead3.jpg

evil_dead_2_lix_front.jpg

evil_dead2-06.jpg

evildead21.jpg

=

:rock :rock :rock

carbo-fation said:
I definetely will!:) Do you know whether the trilogy has been released in a box set yet?
I don't think we'll see a box set of all three movie because Universal owns Army of Darkness and not the first two. You can get the Evil Dead II Special Edition really cheap.

Shai = :rock :rock :rock

Batty said:

It's the only commentary I've ever heard that's as entertaining as the movie itself. Those guys were having a blast.

Back