Ash PF!!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ordered, but not 100% sold on the eyes. Too baggy, maybe?

Oh, yeah, skull base! :chew

TheObsoleteMan said:
Can't say I'm a fan of this one. Awkward pose and an even more awkward face sculpt.

It's the, "this is my Boomstick" pose!! How can you not like that!?!

220px-Bruce_Campbell_Army_of_Darkness.jpg

i ordered but will have to wait till i see the production paint ap before i decide to keep. does he seem a little skinny?

I've been looking at him for the last 20 minutes trying to decided if I want to order him or not. I have to order flexpay so I can't just cancel if I change my mind. I'm still not 100% sure what to think of him. I ended up ordering.

yeah, I can't pull the trigger either. I've been staring at it for a while now, and honestly, I think this sculpt is really bad. Look at his tiny head and bird neck as well as the anatomy of the upright arm especially from the back shot.

The ill Jedi said:
It's the, "this is my Boomstick" pose!! How can you not like that!?!

The exaggerated crotch thrust and wonky face sculpt are how.

71711_press01-001.jpg

I know what pose it's depicting, it's just not depicting it very well IMO.

Vader AL said:
i ordered but will have to wait till i see the production paint ap before i decide to keep. does he seem a little skinny?

I don't think he's too skinny, don't think of the beefed up art for the poster.us Bruce is fit, but not huge. Also, when you stretch your arm up like that, it slenders you out because you're stretching every thing.us

I don't think he's too skinny. He looked like that back then. It's the eyes that need to be changed for me.

Back