Ash PF!!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Since I'm a SW fan first, there's no way I'll cancel any of my orders. But there's absolutely no way I will pass on Ash. Even my wife is excited about this one!

I remember the first time I saw Evil Dead back in 1984 when I was in college... I couldn't believe what I was watching, and was an instant fan. And getting to meet Bruce three times has made me even more of a fanatic of him and the movies.

Hail to the King, baby! :rock

Batty said:
Since I'm a SW fan first, there's no way I'll cancel any of my orders.
The thing with SW though is that the PF's don't really increase in value. So there isn't as much at risk cancelling a SW item even if you ultimately want to get it down the road. That's why I have Dagobah Luke on the back burner for now.

Khev said:
The thing with SW though is that the PF's don't really increase in value. So there isn't as much at risk cancelling a SW item even if you ultimately want to get it down the road. That's why I have Dagobah Luke on the back burner for now.
I'm not worried about it too much. As long as I don't get hit with too many things at once (like this first quarter), I'll be fine.

I put Luke/Yoda on hold too. I'll probably pick them up sometime this summer.

I will have to get him. I'm still trying to catch up with the other modorn horror PF. It's just too much in shipping to buy anything too large from sideshow.

I still have Jason and Lay-by :banghead

After Spike and Darkness, this is what i'm going to concentrate on getting this year! Must have!!!

I hope the edition size is big enough to satisfy demand. A few of my non-Sideshow-obsessed friends are gearing up to get this one.

gbtv01 said:
end_banner_.jpg

that pose for the PF would be cool

that pose for the PF would be cool

I don't know how licenses work for stuff such as a pose but if you wanna be technical that is a publicity photo from "Evil Dead 2" rather than "Army of Darkness".

Back