Ash PF!!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Why the assumption it'll be Army of Darkness Ash? For me part II was the best in the series...for me I'd love an exclusive with either

a) Alternate possessed Ash face...elongated chin, white eyes and possible Squirrel accessory (if you're a fan you'll get that).

b) Exclusive disembodied possessed hand...the one that beats the hell out of him....with a bucket he can place over it :).

We've seen too many Medieval Ash scuplts...bring back the original :maul

alphatyrant said:
Why the assumption it'll be Army of Darkness Ash? For me part II was the best in the series...for me I'd love an exclusive with either

a) Alternate possessed Ash face...elongated chin, white eyes and possible Squirrel accessory (if you're a fan you'll get that).

b) Exclusive disembodied possessed hand...the one that beats the hell out of him....with a bucket he can place over it :).

We've seen too many Medieval Ash scuplts...bring back the original :maul
Evil Dead II is my favorite of the three movies. Unfortunately, I don't think there's any licensing of the first two.

Sorry just realised that it's specifically an "Army of Darkness" Ash....ah well, it'll be better than the Sideshow 12" version...so poorly designed :( All the PPFs I have bought so far have blown me away.

Ahh well......c'mon, someone pick up the Evil Dead 2 License....please?

Workshed.

customizerwannabe said:
Why would you think that? Armor?:confused:
No... Just thinking about the furor over the Boba Fett PF. It's making me wonder about what other PFs will be made up of plastic. Possibly Ash's chainsaw and boomstick?

I am getting this beyatch, plain and simple. Even the woman supported me in getting it.

Hell, I may cancel that White Queen beyatch to get this mofo.

Batty said:
No... Just thinking about the furor over the Boba Fett PF. It's making me wonder about what other PFs will be made up of plastic. Possibly Ash's chainsaw and boomstick?

I would be so utterly disappointed if SS took that route with their products.

alphatyrant said:
Ahh well......c'mon, someone pick up the Evil Dead 2 License....please?
Not gonna happen. Getting the rights for ED 1 or 2 would be virtually impossible because they were independently financed and there's just too many people involved. That's why all the merchandise that gets released is from Army, it was studio financed.

Ash looks incredible. I'm such a fan of the awkward humor/horror in army of darkness, but I do prefer the previous films for being daring and very original. Not that army isn't original(probably isnt lol), but it just gets so much attention, and not to mention all the flooding of merchandise in the market. The original movies get quite overshadowed by this one. But it is true this one was paid for by a studio and not independantly financed. forgive my spelling if I was a bit off lol.:D

OMG

That will be the first PF figure I will purchase...Groovy!

Hail to the King Baby!!!
end_banner_.jpg

Last edited:
If this ships 4th qtr there may be a chance for me to pull this off. I hope he comes in at $249.99.

*fingers crossed*

King Darkness said:
If this ships 4th qtr there may be a chance for me to pull this off. I hope he comes in at $249.99.

*fingers crossed*
You and me both!

Batty said:
You and me both!
The 3rd and 4th qtrs are gonna be tough. And right now I only have two things ordered.

1.Power Loader 4th qtr. $249.99

2.Darkness PF 3rdqtr. $349.99

If I get Ash I'm sure he will be $249.99

Thats $850 before shipping:monkey4 :monkey4 :monkey4

Oh and the HT Endo and HT Aliens warrior are 3rd so thats 2 more at $129.99.:monkey4

Ugh. This will be a hard one to pass up because I love the character.....might actually have to sell stuff to make sure I can afford it.

King Darkness said:
The 3rd and 4th qtrs are gonna be tough. And right now I only have two things ordered.

1.Power Loader 4th qtr. $249.99

2.Darkness PF 3rdqtr. $349.99

If I get Ash I'm sure he will be $249.99

Thats $850 before shipping:monkey4 :monkey4 :monkey4

Oh and the HT Endo and HT Aliens warrior are 3rd so thats 2 more at $129.99.:monkey4

Ditto man... I already went and cancelled a bunch of my SW stuff and might have to cancel Maul as well. And actually, due to space issues... I might have to sell my Jabba and throne too. Just have no place for it.

DarkArtist81 said:
Ditto man... I already went and cancelled a bunch of my SW stuff and might have to cancel Maul as well. And actually, due to space issues... I might have to sell my Jabba and throne too. Just have no place for it.

Yup I canceled all my SW orders. And I'll have the whole second qtr to save, all I have on order in the 2nd qtr is Faramir and I may cancel him too.

Right now I have Boromir shipping, Ripley shipping, Japanes Pred shipping and a Rambo shipping:rolleyes:, all of which have been paid for, so I'm pretty much clear until the 3rd qtr, so i should have lots of time to save.

Back