Ash PF!!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sooooooooo exclusive Gauntlet hand you think, or will that be standard? I think standard chainsaw arm, exclusive gauntlet.

PosterBoyKelly said:
Sooooooooo exclusive Gauntlet hand you think, or will that be standard? I think standard chainsaw arm, exclusive gauntlet.

That's how it should be. I think there would be bloodshed if the chainsaw was exclusive.

DetroitSportsFan said:
Exclusive prediction:

Exclusive will come with interchangeable hands. One will be the chainsaw, the other will be the metal hand holding The Book Of The Dead.

At least I hope....

Well, the chainsaw is practically a given, and he should at least have a holstered boomstick, so I also vote for the BOTD, the Necronomicon in the gauntleted hand! What the hell, except for Ash and his...er, 'misadventures', IT was the central feature of all three films! What a great anouncement, though. I really wasn't expecting anything like that!:monkey5

damn it!!!! This is gonna be f'n sweet!!!!

Power Loader & PF Darkness are gonna cost me $600. I dont know if I can handle another large price tag piece this year:monkey4

Back