Ash PF!!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This Ash is amazing, simply in awe starring at this PF, I absolutely love this piece.

Here are a few pics to show off this piece to my fellow freaks:monkey5

front.jpg
<BR>
side.jpg
<BR>
face.jpg
<BR>
body.jpg
<BR>
chainsaw.jpg
<BR>
base.jpg
<BR>
angle_shot.jpg
<BR>
angle_shot_name.jpg

Last edited:
Gorgeous piece, but I would see if someone could repaint those eyes. They really hurt the piece. Other than that, it's awesome!

Maybe the eyes look better in person.

Any case, congratulations on the purchase!

I'm finally starting to understand people's thinking behind the posts that are nothing but: :rock :rock :rock

because, really, what can be said about these pics other than: :rock :rock :rock ?

keep 'em coming!

Got mine today, and it's kick ass. Haven't seen any pics yet (especially not the sideshow ones) that do it justice...

It's just too bad that the bases are getting taller and the PFs are shrinking ...

Gorgeous piece, but I would see if someone could repaint those eyes. They really hurt the piece. Other than that, it's awesome!

Maybe the eyes look better in person.

Any case, congratulations on the purchase!

The eyes on the piece are 10 times better then how they came out in the pic, the flash just really took the realistic gleam off them.

Got mine today, and it's kick ass. Haven't seen any pics yet (especially not the sideshow ones) that do it justice...

It's just too bad that the bases are getting taller and the PFs are shrinking ...

I agree with you on the pics not doing this PF justice, but for the height matter on ASH is that not including the stand he is actually close to being the same size as PF Obi Wan.

Any of you guys have DETOLF? I'm hoping this will fit in one, but I'm not sure with the way the gun is angled. DETOLF shelves are about 12"x14".

Man I hate Sideshow or else they hate me.

Got my Ash today and he is missing the hook on the shoulder harness for starting the chainsaw.

It was between Ash and Darkness PF. I chose the Darkness PF. Hope I made the right decision. I like the movie Army of Darkness more than Legend, but I like the Darkness PF more. Well, from the pictures I have seen.

He also comes at a heftier price tag.

It was between Ash and Darkness PF. I chose the Darkness PF. Hope I made the right decision. I like the movie Army of Darkness more than Legend, but I like the Darkness PF more. Well, from the pictures I have seen.

I would have made the same choice as you, but I am weak and ordered both:D

I would have done the same but I had just gotten MP05 Megatron, got PF Leia, MP Starscream, Mary Jane comiquette, Medicom Comic Spider-Man, a couple statues from the local dealer, and Darkness PF, Stealth Iron Man, and the Thing PF... and I also wanna get Spike PF.

Oh and I got the Black Cat, oh God, and I bought a damn game worn jersey that set me back some 400 dollars.

You see why I can not afford this?! LOL

Man, I need to stop spending money!

I would have done the same but I had just gotten MP05 Megatron, got PF Leia, MP Starscream, Mary Jane comiquette, Medicom Comic Spider-Man, a couple statues from the local dealer, and Darkness PF, Stealth Iron Man, and the Thing PF... and I also wanna get Spike PF.

Oh and I got the Black Cat, oh God, and I bought a damn game worn jersey that set me back some 400 dollars.

:rotfl...Awesome though...sounds like a kick ass collection you have now:cool: I have totally revamped mine...sold majority of 12 inch and going with PF...so far got Darth, Obi, and Ash...waiting on good ol' Darkness

Damn son, and I remember when you complained about all the "rich" people buying stuff on this board. :lol

Haha just kidding. You made the right choice though- Darkness over Ash any day. It's just a more impressive piece. :monkey5

The choice is simple. Darkness is sold out. Ash is still available. You made the right choice.

Demon Freddy took forever to sell out. That doesn't make it any less bad ass.

The Han Solo PF sold out, and just look at that thing. :yuck

It all comes down to your love for the character. For me, Darkness isn't even close to being in the same league as Ash. For you, that might be different.

Sometimes I think some people just buy their collectibles based on how many :rock 's they get on this message board by certain members and not based on their love for the character or the likeness of the piece.

That's the only explanation I can come up with as to why a piece from a crappy Tom Cruise movie is more popular than freakin' Ash.

Demon Freddy took forever to sell out. That doesn't make it any less bad ass.

The Han Solo PF sold out, and just look at that thing. :yuck

It all comes down to your love for the character. For me, Darkness isn't even close to being in the same league as Ash. For you, that might be different.

Sometimes I think some people just buy their collectibles based on how many :rock 's they get on this message board by certain members and not based on their love for the character or the likeness of the piece.

That's the only explanation I can come up with as to why a piece from a crappy Tom Cruise movie is more popular than freakin' Ash.

I like both characters and apparently Eli does too. I am basing my opinion on the fact that Ash isn't sold out which means he can probably obtain him later. Since Darkness is sold out, he may have a harder time obtaining him later on for retail.

Back