Ash PF!!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sideshow's S-Mart Exclusive Ash is still the best Campbell likeness. I own every single Ash figure ever made so I'm not biased. That's the one to beat and as far as I'm concerned the PF didn't, though it's still good and is miles better than some of the really bad Ash likenesses like the first Sideshow one or the McFarlane one.

NECA also did a terrific job with the likeness.

I've had some cash spare in paypal for a while , I might pick this up I used to have nightmares about this when I was a kid. I hated that damn tree :google.
The first movie I mean. Monkey depot except paypal don't they ?

Looking at some of the earlier shots, quick question...

Are Freddy and Jason meant to fit together?

Sideshow's S-Mart Exclusive Ash is still the best Campbell likeness. I own every single Ash figure ever made so I'm not biased. That's the one to beat and as far as I'm concerned the PF didn't, though it's still good and is miles better than some of the really bad Ash likenesses like the first Sideshow one or the McFarlane one.

NECA also did a terrific job with the likeness.

I would have to agree. I recieved the S-Mart ash today and its amazing. The likeness is uncanny. The clothes and attention to detail are stunning. I keep buying more and more of these 1/6 scale figures and each one gets better and better. Hot toys robocop and S-mart ash are now my faves. God I love Bruce Campbell and his chin

Hey bro. Hows Things? How long you been on here? I usually go to statueforum but theres quite a few nobs on there.

lol , been here for about 2 month I think , I was a member at statue forum but I haven't been on for a while and never posted much , this place is awesome ! :rock

I just received this today. It's my first Sideshow premium format figure. I like it a lot...I've since ordered a bunch of other premium formats.

I placed a order for the waitlist for the EX, I hope he goes through soon :(. I want him so badly I Love Ash...and the sad thing is like a month or 2 ago he was still instock on Sideshow.com :banghead

Last edited:
I was just curious - what kind of legs does this figure have? Are there actual leg sculpts under the pants or are the pants "stuffed" around wires like some porcelain dolls? Are the shoes part of the leg or removable from feet?

Back