Asajj Ventress Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I love my ventress because she is covered in thick clothing and has a heavy duty cape that I keep pulled over head. I love that there are details hidden by the robes, like the sculpt on her boots, the belt she wears, the saber mysteriously behind her back. I like that she feels like a dark jedi and not just another T&A statue. Sure the clothes could fit better but I like her for the presence she creates.

I agree with Nemenforcer. I think the cloak really sets her apart and helps to make the statue. T & A is okay but I don't think that is what they were aiming for on this one. I think the clothing makes her look mysterious and gives a sense of foreboding. What a true Sith should look like. I don't collect Star Wars for the bewbz and this sculpt really shows why for me.

The fact that the clothes aren't form-fitting isn't simply a question of T&A. It's more about it not looking believable. I'm particularly thinking about her arms, where they fabrics would have been fitted on better.

Aurra Sing is a good example of how fabrics can really fit on the sculpt well.

I think she looks great !!! There is one on ebay right now for $550 buy now

There is one on ebay right now for $550 buy now

It must be gone, can't find it. There an Ex. auction for her atm as well. I'm sure it'll go for more than $550 by the time it ends.

I think I have the buying bug, and need to slow down - bought Malgus, Maul, Shaak Ti PF Ex's and the Vader Mytho's sculpt all this week.

yeah that the same.. there was a buy it now option for $550 before the first bid was placed…

Yeah I placed the first bid. Remember me and my obsession with this piece? BACK OFF SHE'S MINE.

Last edited:
There wont be any new ventress anytime soon if ever.. besides that... dont u selling almost all your statues atm ??

No I'm just down sizing to make room for my new power rangers, TF, motu, thunder cats, collection. I still have about 35 statues im keeping at this time. I'm trying to keep control and not over do it on statues. But the one I really want in my collection more than any of the current ones is galactus! He will be mine no matter what. :)

I basically just put every cent I have down for automatic bid on ebay for this thing so I think I'm FINALLY going to own her and will be the happiest camper on the planet.

Grats! I don't blame you, and from what i'm seeing in the after market - price is reasonable enough at this time to make the move, unlike the Darth Talon PF imo.

I was at work and someone outbid me! I didn't think someone would go that high. And I didn't know to raise it because, again, I was at work.

I lost her. I can't believe it. I don't even know what to do with myself now. Back to square one I guess.

What did it end up going for?

$660. The seller was selling two others as well: Dooku and Grievous exclusive. I was the sole bidder on grievous and no one bought Dooku (Just bought him myself from another Freak) even though the bidding was at a very low $384. If you're looking for him I'd watch ebay to see if he relists.

$660. The seller was selling two others as well: Dooku and Grievous exclusive. I was the sole bidder on grievous and no one bought Dooku (Just bought him myself from another Freak) even though the bidding was at a very low $384. If you're looking for him I'd watch ebay to see if he relists.

You have a link? Couldnt find it

I also hope they revisit her with new saber tech. She has several outfits so it would work.

Back