Asajj Ventress Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I also hope they revisit her with new saber tech. She has several outfits so it would work.

I don't, the comic incarnation is the version of the character I love. Both animated versions don't match up. Totally different character and design. I prefer both about the original so I'd pass on a new one.

Oh and by the way guys. GUESS WHO JUST BOUGHT HER?

YEP. :yess:

IT HAPPENED!!!!!
the-hills-are-alive.gif

Oh and the exclusive version too, not that Ill ever use the exclusive head.

Last edited:
lol Swift.. the gif is funny ! Congrats… your dream came true !! She is awesome and you will love her !! up to the next one ! ;)

Thanks guys! Got it from a site called Brian's Toys. They had it listed for $650 but I somehow got them down to $519. Very happy. That makes ten premium formats in my collection and the end of the spare cash I ran into. Now I join the struggle with the rest of you!

Going to go ask my boss for a raise now.

She came today and she's everything I hoped she would be. #63/500 Definitely my favorite of the five PFs I have so far.

On top of the Ventress Ex I also now own:
Darth Maul
ANH Leia Ex
Jedi Luke Ex
Count Dooku

And five more in transit to me:
Grievous Ex
Clone Trooper Ex
Storm Trooper
Tarkin
Shaak Ti

you growing you collection pretty fast ! :)

Yes I have been but it's about to slow considerably. I'm going to start saving up for the more expensive pieces I want to get them out of the way first. Talon, Vader bust, Both Legendary scale figures, 3p0 and r2.

Yes I have been but it's about to slow considerably. I'm going to start saving up for the more expensive pieces I want to get them out of the way first. Talon, Vader bust, Both Legendary scale figures, 3p0 and r2.

Pictures when they all come in! i always like the Tarkin and Leia Pfs together. and Agreed on the expensive stuff! my goal for next year is the Vader Bust and hopefully Yoda 1:1 if it comes. but im sure a few statues will take our money along the way.

Pictures when they all come in! i always like the Tarkin and Leia Pfs together. and Agreed on the expensive stuff! my goal for next year is the Vader Bust and hopefully Yoda 1:1 if it comes. but im sure a few statues will take our money along the way.

Yeah I'll probably buy the currently stocked PFs I want first just so I don't have to pay more for them later on the secondary market.

Hey can someone give me a hand? Asajj is beautiful but her white clothes are a little grey probably from being displayed in the open. Is there any way to whiten them up safely?

Oh never mind then. I always thought they looked white in images even in your review video. Guess she's fine then. Good! I can't get over how great she looks.

My extra saber arm recently just ... fell off and broke :( i mean i love the way she looks with just 1 but now i have a broken hand :*(

Anyone have an idea of what i can do ?

Ouch!
Sounds like it shattered and impossible to glue together.
Sorry about that.
Only thing I can think of is if someone had a cast of her hand.

It hurt real bad when I found out what happened after hearing it :*(

It's pretty much snapped into like 3 pieces. I was hoping to contact sideshow about it, never know they might have 1. If not I might just try to get it repair by someone skilled. Perhaps a certain someone that I'm meaning to order some cloaks from B-)

It hurt real bad when I found out what happened after hearing it :*(

It's pretty much snapped into like 3 pieces. I was hoping to contact sideshow about it, never know they might have 1. If not I might just try to get it repair by someone skilled. Perhaps a certain someone that I'm meaning to order some cloaks from B-)

It doesn't hurt to try. Good luck.

Back