Asajj Ventress Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here's one right from my shelves...hope it helps ;)

P1010705.jpg

Great pic, Anzech! :rock

Sideshow featured my picture here: https://bit.ly/18eubuc

:yess::yess:

Congratulations, Chris! :clap:hi5::clap

Nice DarthChris!! You have some great shots of this PF. I just nabbed a Ventress on Ebay and I'm waiting for it to come in....So excited! :panic::panic::panic:
Just curious what did ya pay for her? I've Been looking for one for a while and the prices are Ll over the place. What does everyone think is a fair price for one right new.

Lol can we leave this thread alone? It's just generating too much interests on this PF. Prices now is not coming down. Come on I'm still trying to get her.

Just curious what did ya pay for her? I've Been looking for one for a while and the prices are Ll over the place. What does everyone think is a fair price for one right new.

I paid $467 for a mint condition exclusive on EBay. Considering some of the other prices I thought that was really fair. :)
Good luck on the search guys! =)
Matt

Great statue, buti just can't find an ex for a reasonable price. Oh well I quit looking for her for now. I will just wish for another PF of her in the future. Who knows maybe we will get another maybe never. I can wait for now. Congrats to all owners! She mist be great next to your count dooku statue!

Great statue, buti just can't find an ex for a reasonable price. Oh well I quit looking for her for now. I will just wish for another PF of her in the future. Who knows maybe we will get another maybe never. I can wait for now. Congrats to all owners! She mist be great next to your count dooku statue!

Just keep looking. Just because no one has it up for sale now doesn't mean you should quit looking all together. :)

Gah. I want her so badly. She's my favorite PF from sideshow and I would kill for one. Hopefully I can find one eventually at a reasonable price. The only two I can find are going for $650 and $1000 because they are exclusive and MIB. I don't care if it's regular, exclusive, new, or used, I just want her so badly.

I feel you.. I was looking for her a very long time as well.. was lucky to snag one for only $150 because there was a damage.. I fixed it as and she is as good as new :)

didnt ment to hurt your feelings.. I hope you will find one for a good price.. keep you eyes open..every now and then she showes up for a good price :)

Gah. I want her so badly. She's my favorite PF from sideshow and I would kill for one. Hopefully I can find one eventually at a reasonable price. The only two I can find are going for $650 and $1000 because they are exclusive and MIB. I don't care if it's regular, exclusive, new, or used, I just want her so badly.

I feel ya bro, I've been looking for a Ventress too and I don't care if it's a reg or an Ex, new or used.

This one is one of my least favorite Star Wars PF's. The paint on her face is nice but I hate the clothes.

I suppose it's all a question of taste. The cloak is terrible but like the costume and sculpted boots.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

Back