Asajj Ventress Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I dont mean this with a sexual thing in mind, im not really into chicks with no hair, but I wish her clothes were a little bit more form fitting

(Im sure this has been discussed... But im not about to read 500,000 posts to make sure im not a repost)

I dont mean this with a sexual thing in mind, im not really into chicks with no hair, but I wish her clothes were a little bit more form fitting

(Im sure this has been discussed... But im not about to read 500,000 posts to make sure im not a repost)

Yes, this is one of the topics on this particular piece. The clothes aren't that form-fitting, and that's a shame, indeed. It's quite obvious on her arms and chest. Her cloak is also a little difficult to work with.

As someone who owns her I think of that from time to time but she is really stunning as is. I keep mine with the hood on she looks like a menacing sith. Also, a lot of the women in my life are crazy about her as is and I would imagine it has something to do with her casual fit.

Here's one right from my shelves...hope it helps ;)

P1010705.jpg

I love Ventress but I really dislike her PF. Like others have said she is wearing a jumper......I wish they had of based her outfit and face from the clone wars series that would have been better!

I love Ventress but I really dislike her PF. Like others have said she is wearing a jumper......I wish they had of based her outfit and face from the clone wars series that would have been better!

I agree that I'd love to have seen a piece based on TCW instead. I love her look in that.

I've never liked the Premium Format either. The best scuplt I've seen is Gentle Giant Asajj/Dooku statue which totally nails the characters for me. The only issue is the 1/6 scale for the GG but it is gorgeous though.

I love my ventress.. and she is my daughters (a bit over a year old) favorite of all statues I have...

I am glad to have her in my collection as well.
I can never see myself selling her.
The pose is classic and her stare is perfect.
Even friends that are familiar with the animated series instantly recognize her.

Nice DarthChris!! You have some great shots of this PF. I just nabbed a Ventress on Ebay and I'm waiting for it to come in....So excited! :panic::panic::panic:

Sideshow featured my picture here: https://bit.ly/18eubuc

:yess::yess:

Congratulations chris. Shes just photo well from any angle just a great head sculpt. I never did like TCW Ventress.

Nice DarthChris!! You have some great shots of this PF. I just nabbed a Ventress on Ebay and I'm waiting for it to come in....So excited! :panic::panic::panic:

Nice pick up, you won't regret picking this up. For a bald chick she quite an attractive statue I find most of my geeky work friends liking her over talon. She prob my smallest PF lol look like a midget next to my general grevious.

Back