Asajj Ventress Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I got the email a few days ago that SSC found one of these in there warehouse. Well I followed the link and it said checking inventory all weekend long. I've kept a close eye on it and within the last half hour or so it is now sold out. :slap Damn the luck!

yeah.. a guy from the other board snaged it yesterday.. I was also like.. DAAAAAMN !!

man did you saw the retail price on this.. $250... what the #&)$)#* happened.. :(

i was in the same boat guys. was constantly checking for it as well. oh well....i guess back to ebay and hope one pops up for a reasonable amount or hope a newer version gets released sooner or later.

yeah.. a guy from the other board snaged it yesterday.. I was also like.. DAAAAAMN !!

man did you saw the retail price on this.. $250... what the #&)$)#* happened.. :(

I wonder how he snagged it yesterday when I was all over it Saturday night after I received the email. I guess he was just more persistent than I was. F*&^% :( :monkey2

na.. he bought it and after in stock it went to "checking inventory" ...whats the same as "sold out" in this case..

I've been there before for another statue.. so when I saw "checking inventory" I know it was "game over" :(

Im not so sure about this piece.. I really want her to get along with the other female SW PF statues... but I think she will look super small next to the other girls.. If someone would have a side by side pictures with Talon that would be just great and highly appreciated !

She is supposed to be that small.
So is the bust, compared to other 1:1 busts.

I don't have Darth Talon (yet). I can show you her size compared to the following PFs:

Captain America (comic)
Indiana Jones RotLA
Boba Fett

Or there's this:

dbir2u.jpg

THANKS FOR THE PICTURE !!

I know she is a small character.. hmm...

oh and yes. I agree her face is absolute the best part of her.. can not understand who display her with the ex head..

I'm really unsure as to whether I should keep mine or not. I just love her face. Also, I have Shaak Ti on order...

Just look at her... sigh!
asajj_v_2.jpg

why wouldn't you want to keep yours? honestly it was your review video i saw that made me want this piece and look for it. btw awesome review on that and you should do more reviews, your video reviews are extremely thorough and presented very beautifully, please do more if you can. they are very helpful.

Yea, I have a review of her. Thank you very much for the kind words. :)

She was also my first PF. Hmm..!

I will do some more reviews, hopefully soon. Just haven't had the capacity for it for a while.

I'll do a review of Silver Surfer Comiquette and Indiana Jones ROTLA PF.

Back