Statue Arwen Maquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
https://www.sideshowtoy.com/?page_id=35571&ref=con_previews&prev_35571

070711arwen_01.jpg

070711arwen_02.jpg

070711arwen_03.jpg

"Joining Sideshow's line of 'The Lord of the Rings' collectibles, the Arwen Statue captures the essence of the elven beauty in stunning detail. Offering a 1:5 scale maquette style study of the Daughter of Elrond, each piece is individually painted and finished, each with its own unique quality and detail that is the trademark of a handcrafted Sideshow Collectibles product. The Arwen Statue is an outstanding addition to any 'The Lord of the Rings' collection, an integral addition to Sideshow's 'The Lord of the Rings' statue series."

Last edited:
Joining Sideshow's line of 'The Lord of the Rings' collectibles, the Arwen Statue captures the essence of the elven beauty in stunning detail. Offering a 1:5 scale maquette style study of the Daughter of Elrond, each piece is individually painted and finished, each with its own unique quality and detail that is the trademark of a handcrafted Sideshow Collectibles product. The Arwen Statue is an outstanding addition to any 'The Lord of the Rings' collection, an integral addition to Sideshow's 'The Lord of the Rings' statue series.

I thought this line was 1:6 scale. :dunno

It is, I think that's a typo. Anyway, this is just a little off. Hope it's tweaked a bit before we get it. Her lips are too pale for one thing. And why put the cut on her cheek?

Maybe it's just my eyes, but this pic, at least of her face, doesn't look real clear. It's looks a bit blurred and washed out.

I think they are 1/6 scale. They are bigger then the SS/W pieces due mainly to their bases.

Looks Ok so far. I'm not gonna say for sure till we get the final reveal. A lot of us thought the Aragorn was off at first too, and it turned out great.

I'm just really happy this line is going strong (so it seems anyway).

Really looking forward to Eomer and some bad guys.

I guess Arwen will be up for pre-order during SDCC then as well. :)

I can see Liv in the sculpt. Overall, in the group shot we saw the piece looks really good. Will be adding Arwen to the collection for the first time.

Edit: I also called it that both would be at Comic-Con. :rock

I think they are 1/6 scale. They are bigger then the SS/W pieces due mainly to their bases.

Nope, when bases are removed they are still very much bigger than the SSW line. Either Sideshows 1/6 is too big, or SSW's 1/6 is too small.

But yes, they are MEANT to be 1/6, but i wouldn't be surprised if they are 1/5 and there's a big SS conspiracy theory! (Again!) ;) :lol

Another picture in BAD lighting from Sideshow...the lips are the only real downer right now...

you're going off of two pieces, one of which I don't think you even have (GTG). The Aragorn statue isn't that much bigger then it's Weta counterpart.

Sorry, I disagree with you.

you're going off of two pieces, one of which I don't think you even have (GTG). The Aragorn statue isn't that much bigger then it's Weta counterpart.

Sorry, I disagree with you.

That's fine! :peace Yes, i'm only going off Aragorn and Gandalf, but surely that's enough?

The key-word in your last sentence is 'much', which means that it is bigger ;)

Nicely sculpted but likeness is not even close. Maybe it's the notorious SS photography.

that's what I'm chalking it up as right now Bullseye.

We'll see soon I suppose.

Back