Article: Re: CREEPSHOW starts today!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: CREEPSHOW starts today!!!

Fluffy will not be $400-$500!!! Not even close!!!

I figured as much, I was just horsing about.:horror:lol I was just making reference to how much it costs to get a decent custom of an odd figure made. Which is why I am doing Snoopy dances over the fact Nate was only $98.:thud:

I do imagine Fluffy might be a little higher than Nate though. He's got a lotta hair,lol. Plus: maybe we might see a crate to keep him in?:wink1::pray:

And King did Maximum Overdrive. ____ happens.

My question is whether they can do a Jordy Verill with some of King's face visible. I wouldn't want the final moss monster, but something like this would be cool:

mod_article4214119_5.jpg

Maybe a couple alternate heads? A straight King head, mid-transformation, then full moss monster?

:yess: Great news!!!

Well after the bugs are worked out we'll try hooking that up too! For the most part the pre sale went well :clap

And mostly for my friends over seas I'll get things back on track tomorrow morning!

Thanks everyone for your support and patience!!!!

Out of curiousity, how many did you sell today (if you're willing to divulge)?

you can look on the site I think last I looked their was 283 left

Last edited:

Sideshow Dooley, what kind of body does Nate use, if you don't mind my asking?

Good question. I'd like to know that also.

I say we call Sideshow Dooley, Shrunkenhead Dooley. :lol

Sideshow snoozed and loozed. We win though :yess:

Yes---I lecture. i am old and loquacious. Humor me. Also--"Food for thought"?. I see what you did there,lol.:wink1:

The "lecty" was me agreeing with ya. That post was for our dear friend Benny who went a bit astray in his position on Mr. Romero. The pun was unintended but I :lol'd once ya pointed it out.

:lol:rotfl:lol:rotfl:lol

Good question. I'd like to know that also.

I say we call Sideshow Dooley, Shrunkenhead Dooley. :lol

Sideshow snoozed and loozed. We win though :yess:

:exactly:

The "lecty" was me agreeing with ya. That post was for our dear friend Benny who went a bit astray in his position on Mr. Romero. The pun was unintended but I :lol'd once ya pointed it out.

:lol:rotfl:lol:rotfl:lol

:exactly:

Yeah I need to get on that and change the name!!!! Did you get taken care of yet? I know you had some questions yesterday. Let me know!!!

No... you don't get an extra piece of "cake"! The exclusive is the same price as the regular. I'm eating the cost of the exclusive to get you the glowing candles.

No... you don't get an extra piece of "cake"! The exclusive is the same price as the regular. I'm eating the cost of the exclusive to get you the glowing candles.

.....All the more reason to get the EX. I don't understand why anyone would wait for the regular....since there the same price!?!:cuckoo:

Whaaa...the exclusive hasn't sold out yet!?!? I thought there were a bunch of horror fans geeking for high end horror product? Well..here it is! What are you waiting for? $98 for this, think about that. Don't regret passing on this when it skyrockets in price on the secondary in a few years. (It will!) Also, if you are waiting on "Fluffy", i would imagine this would have to sell well to get him! Jeeez:cuckoo:

Get It Now FrEaKs...

Whaaa...the exclusive hasn't sold out yet!?!? I thought there were a bunch of horror fans geeking for high end horror product? Well..here it is! What are you waiting for? $98 for this, think about that. Don't regret passing on this when it skyrockets in price on the secondary in a few years. (It will!) Also, if you are waiting on "Fluffy", i would imagine this would have to sell well to get him! Jeeez:cuckoo:

Get It Now FrEaKs...

-I am shocked by this myself. Maybe the horrid economy, the riots/movements globally, or 2012 doomsday prophecies have scared everyone to death, so they wont spend money. Or gas being $4 a gallon could have an effect.

Or maybe the internet isnt as effective an advertising tool as we think it is. Creepshow/horror fans need to support the line.

I think fast sell outs, at any price, are a thing of the past. Also, Creepshow is about as nitch a license as you can get. Its not Freddy Jason or Myers. And this is SHS's first figure, there may be a lot of fence sitters waiting to see how production compares to prototype. There is a lot of factors in this one.

Does Sideshow use Paypal?

I don't believe they do.

Yes they do.

They only use Paypal for in stock orders right now. But yeah, they FINALLY got around to adding Paypal.

Get It Now FrEaKs...

I think fast sell outs, at any price, are a thing of the past. Also, Creepshow is about as nitch a license as you can get. Its not Freddy Jason or Myers. And this is SHS's first figure, there may be a lot of fence sitters waiting to see how production compares to prototype. There is a lot of factors in this one.

I think the exclusive is selling at a great pace. Nearly have way sold out in a little over 24 hours. And I don't think news about it has fully spread yet. I haven't seen it mentioned on the toy news sites like CoolToyReview, etc yet. So that could also help boost sales. For a first piece, in a niche market, I think its going well so far. But I'd love to see the EX sell out by the end of the week. :rock

Back