Article: Re: CREEPSHOW starts today!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: CREEPSHOW starts today!!!

I do have a question. Does the exclusive version come with the regular, non-light up candles too? Or just the light up only?

I do have a question. Does the exclusive version come with the regular, non-light up candles too? Or just the light up only?

The exclusive version comes with the Severed head "cake" with light-up candles. And of course all the other accessories... Ash tray and Serving Tray!

I posted it on the RPF and another forum as well. Let's keep this line successful so we get Raoul the Ghoul, Jordy Verrill, Water Zombies, and of course, Fluffy! Heck, I'd even take Upson Pratt!

Pratt and a bunch of roaches would be awesome!!! Loving the others too. Great time to be a Creepshow fan! :yess: :FREAK:

I'm actually gonna hold out for the regular. I'm personally not big on light up options, and would rather painted flames on the candles. Definitely picking one of these bad boys up, though :rock

I may have to wait for a regular as well. I'm about to pay the state of Missouri a large chunk of change so things are a bit tight. :(

Pretty cool, BYW who is Fluffy?

This is Fluffy:

Creepshow-The-Crate-Monster-Fluffy.jpg

This is Fluffy:

Creepshow-The-Crate-Monster-Fluffy.jpg
I kind of figured but wasn't sure! Thanks. Would be cool if a torn up Willma came with him. Bulls eye! If this is around late next week I'll bite, or just get from BBTS if they get it. Not crazy about charging your card.

Last edited:

Somebody should tell Stephen King and Tom Savini. I wouldn't want those dudes to miss this.

Haven't seen Creepshow in years, but I've been keeping an eye on this thread and the final reveal of Nathan blew me away. A deal @ $100 and I had to have one. Fantastic job!

Nate , Fluffy and Raoul would all be dream figures to have in my collection. Nate is the first step in getting there.
picture.php

Growing up across from a cemetery the whole skeletal ghoul at the window freaked me out as a kid.
picture.php

on a small side note saw ths picture and thought it was pretty funny
picture.php

I can see Raoul the Ghoul actually coming with the window as an accessory, like a mini diorama.

Care to explain?

I want Tom Savini and Stephen King to own your creations. They had a big part in making the movie and seem like cool guys. I'd suggest George Romero as well, but he's made a couple of really bad zombie movies lately, so I think he's undeserving.

I posted a link on 1/6 warriors and someone asked about paypal. Are there plans to use paypal as a payment method?

Back