Article: Re: CREEPSHOW starts today!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: CREEPSHOW starts today!!!

I have quite a few HT items ordered...however this makes me more excited than all of them wonder why that is.....actually i know why i'm just messin. HT is like Metallica Black album, U2 and all that you can't leave behind, meh. Thinking about buying some sod and digging up a nice rock to make the headstone for this, SHS is punk rock.:monkey1

(drunk post^:monkey3)

English please. :lecture:lecture:lecture :exactly:

I have quite a few HT items ordered...however this makes me more excited than all of them wonder why that is.....actually i know why i'm just messin. HT is like Metallica Black album, U2 and all that you can't leave behind, meh. Thinking about buying some sod and digging up a nice rock to make the headstone for this, SHS is punk rock.:monkey1

(drunk post^:monkey3)

I'll take being called Punk Rock any day :rock

I think $98 for a licensed 12 inch figure that looks as good as this one is a good price. I think most here can agree on that. I noticed in the comments section at figures.com that a couple folks wanted the figures in 7 inch size/scale (NECA size), and think the 12 inch figure is too "expensive". I guess the saying is true---you can't please everybody.:peace:dunno

Yep, there's definitely different kinds of collectors... I would much rather spend $100 on this then $15-$20 on a 7" figure.

I think $98 for a licensed 12 inch figure that looks as good as this one is a good price. I think most here can agree on that. I noticed in the comments section at figures.com that a couple folks wanted the figures in 7 inch size/scale (NECA size), and think the 12 inch figure is too "expensive". I guess the saying is true---you can't please everybody.:peace:dunno

If they quit spending their allowance on crack, they'd have enough to spend on real collectibles. :lecture:lecture:lecture

Yeah I caught that the other day and I was just shaking my head like... who are these people!? :gah: I find those figures ( 6, 7, 8" ) just to be total garbage!!! They never stand well, they become warped and very rarely ever look even close to the prototype! 1/6th is an investment!!! It's ART if done right!!! These can hold real value and later the re-sale can be quite rewarding. And they make a better statement in a collection. They can catch your eye!!!

You'll NEVER see SHS produce those little pieces of junk that you find in the $1 bin @ Toys R' Us!

Yeah I caught that the other day and I was just shaking my head like... who are these people!? :gah: I find those figures ( 6, 7, 8" ) just to be total garbage!!! They never stand well, they become warped and very rarely ever look even close to the prototype! 1/6th is an investment!!! It's ART if done right!!! These can hold real value and later the re-sale can be quite rewarding. And they make a better statement in a collection. They can catch your eye!!!

You'll NEVER see SHS produce those little pieces of junk that you find in the $1 bin @ Toys R' Us!

:rock:rotfl:rock:rotfl:rock:rotfl:rock

Word. Dooley is keeping it real :rock

SHS can part me from my money with some Killer Klowns From Outer Space.

damn dooley please help me out i tryed to buy 3 times and it kept coming up as a errer now ive checked my bank and its took 3 payments ,.
please sort this out for me!!

DON'T PANIC!!! We're on it! I can't fix it till tomorrow. The company that runs the store servers isn't in till then... They'll be getting an ear full!!! Just keep ordering and we'll sort it out and make sure you all get one!

Everythings Sorted Now Brian Thanks :wink1: Money,s back in my Bank - PM Sent

Back