Action Figure Article: Hot Toys QS006- Avengers: AOU 1/4th scale Mark XLV Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys QS006 - Avengers: AOU 1/4th scale Mark XLV Collectible Figure

Where have you had confirmation of Nov/Dec from? I have this on order from collectibles direct in the uk

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

From the Sideshow arrival update email:

Thank you for your pre-order of the Iron Man Mark XLV - Avengers: Age of Ultron - Quarter Scale Figure (Hot Toys) - EXCLUSIVE (9024961)!

We are writing today to inform you that we have recently received information from Hot Toys. We originally expected delivery of this item into our warehouse Sept - Oct 2016. However, with the updated information provided to us by Hot Toys, we are now expecting your item to arrive into our warehouse Nov - Dec 2016.

We apologize for the delay but we wanted to make sure we kept you updated on your item's status. Should you need to make any adjustments to your pre-order as a result of this information, please do not hesitate to contact our customer service team.

Anticipated Item Arrival: Nov - Dec 2016

db71fb92ee933d6f44eb0e4feb569f4b.jpg

Enviado do meu iPhone usando Tapatalk

Yup.

Anything, anything at all that gets delayed is elegible for a full refund. Some sort of legal thing that not even SSC can control.

Just a simple FYI, for those wondering.

I cancelled and for a refund

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

Yup.

Anything, anything at all that gets delayed is elegible for a full refund. Some sort of legal thing that not even SSC can control.

Just a simple FYI, for those wondering.

You think that applies to flexpay orders?

Finally!! He looks amazing - looks like similar paint apps of 1/6 scale
From their facebook page:
"Finally, the one superstar of this already stellar lineup is no doubt the grand and magnificent 1/4th scale collectible figure of Iron Man Mark XLV from Avengers: Age of Ultron. We’ll offer a more detailed look on that later. Stay tuned!"
14939951_10153927862852344_2010169582836383462_o.jpg

"Finally, the one superstar of this already stellar lineup is no doubt the grand and magnificent 1/4th scale collectible figure of Iron Man Mark XLV from Avengers: Age of Ultron. We’ll offer a more detailed look on that later. Stay tuned!"
View attachment 302564

Yay so stoked for this one and of course Sneaky. I heard that might be released tomorrow.

God it looks amazing, kinda regret on cancelling but at least it'll still be available after it's release (I hope [emoji1374][emoji1374][emoji1374]). Very happy to see sneaky and ant man tho!

God it looks amazing, kinda regret on cancelling but at least it'll still be available after it's release (I hope [emoji1374][emoji1374][emoji1374]). Very happy to see sneaky and ant man tho!

It should be available for some time after release but don't miss out, I've got a feeling this is going to murder the 1/4 Mk. 43. And yeah, I'm really happy to see Sneaky and antman too. I might actually use that pose for Antman since I'm not that huge of a fan of the new helmet.

Pleasebereleasedfirstpleasebereleasedfirst

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

View attachment 302564

There's a good chance it's in the next coming soon photo. Either way it should be out by toy soul

Looks good.

It should be available for some time after release but don't miss out, I've got a feeling this is going to murder the 1/4 Mk. 43. And yeah, I'm really happy to see Sneaky and antman too. I might actually use that pose for Antman since I'm not that huge of a fan of the new helmet.
Those are fighting words man. Dissing the 43, haha.

Looks great. I'm going to use some rewards on this guy.

Sent from my VS990 using Tapatalk

The thing that the 43 will always have going for it is the Stark head sculpt. I'm sure the 45 will look like a million bucks. I'm still wondering though what the secret accessory is for the exclusive.

Back