Action Figure Article: Hot Toys QS006- Avengers: AOU 1/4th scale Mark XLV Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
raw

Muahahahaha

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm looking forward to this release, but I have yet to pre-order. I will probably do so next month when it's closer to actual release time through Sideshow. I have the QS Mark 43 and it is one of the best Iron Man collectibles out there and it's the best iteration of the Mark 43. I'm not sure how they'll try to top the 43 (if they even do), but at any rate, this should be just as good. It even looks metal from the pic even though I know it's mostly plastic. Paint looks stellar.

Re: Hot Toys QS006 - Avengers: AOU 1/4th scale Mark XLV Collectible Figure

I really want to know what the accessory is. Why keep it secret for such an expensive figure. Hope it's substantial.

Re: Hot Toys QS006 - Avengers: AOU 1/4th scale Mark XLV Collectible Figure

I really want to know what the accessory is. Why keep it secret for such an expensive figure. Hope it's substantial.

I am not holding my breath. Rarely is a secret accessory anything substantial at all.

Maybe a printed cardboard for display. Just like Leia's. [emoji30]

Enviado do meu iPhone usando Tapatalk

This should be out next and soon. This week I hear. And some news from hot toys maybe tonight

hot toys secret base has officially said its released. i know that seems obvious with the pics but occasionally they don't release the same night..the 1/4 43 didn't for example..so its a good sign.

Back