Action Figure Article: Hot Toys QS006- Avengers: AOU 1/4th scale Mark XLV Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys QS006 - Avengers: AOU 1/4th scale Mark XLV Collectible Figure

I just want finals pics of this already aaaaargh

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I just want finals pics of this already aaaaargh

There's a good chance it's in the next coming soon photo. Either way it should be out by toy soul

Toy Soul is in December right? Man I hope it comes out much sooner ha

Yeah, December. And I was meaning at sideshow and out to most places by that time. So an Octoberish release in Hong Kong. Just a guess though.

2017, maybe?

Enviado do meu iPhone usando Tapatalk

Collecting Hot Toys has built up my stamina for patience.

We can do this.

2-upper-body-strength.jpg

Was hoping this come later if possible. Lol

Paid in full and Ordered it through a Friend in US, for 1st time and was told 2 weeks ago his credit card got 'hacked', probably fraud. Now the order got cancelled by SS, SS refunded and he is waiting for bank to settle refund to his account, in order to pay me back

Normally, how Long does such matters take to resolve in US?i thought they almost clear within days.

It all depends on the bank and situation. It can take a couple weeks usually, but the situation seems odd. It makes no sense that sideshow would cancel an order for something not yet out unless it's requested. No matter what the deal is with his card.

Definitely seems odd to me as well. You said you paid in full through your friend. Meaning SS should already have their money OR you gave the money to your friend up front and he's holding it until it's time to be charged. Not trying to insinuate anything, but if your "friend" can't pay you back and says his money won't be "refunded" (which doesn't make sense in the first place), you might need to re-evaluate your friendship.

hmm, he should be alright, i hope. i agree it sounds odd, as it did to me.

was told the payment was flexed, and the card was cancelled before the most recent flex payment charge. so SS couldn't charge the card after repeated attempts and order was cancelled.

i guess i just had to wait it out till i get my money back. and hope QS MK45 take a while longer.....i know fans gonna hate me for this haha

It all depends on the bank and situation. It can take a couple weeks usually, but the situation seems odd. It makes no sense that sideshow would cancel an order for something not yet out unless it's requested. No matter what the deal is with his card.

November - December for this now ... no surprise there.

Fully expected the delay... I'm ok with it because I'm already a bit overwhelmed the next couple months.

Not showing at the comic cons was already good evidence of the delay.

Enviado do meu iPhone usando Tapatalk

Seems like everything I have on order is getting pushed back to November-December ... that's going to be an interesting stretch.

Yeah, it's disappointing, but not unexpected.

The gluteny of preorders that occured early to mid 2016 have all been spaced now out it seems.

HT may have been a bit ambitious with all of the releases.

Sent from my VS990 using Tapatalk

I think im going to cancel my order, this wait is killing me! Also got that nov-dec notice

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

I think im going to cancel my order, this wait is killing me! Also got that nov-dec notice

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

If you cancel, it's not going to do anything for the wait. Not gonna make it be released any sooner.

Back