1/6 Article: Hot Toys 1/6th scale Suicide Squad Harley Quinn (Dancer Dress Version)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
%2BHarley%2BQuinn%2B%2528Dancer%2BDress%2BVersion%  252937.JPG

%2BHarley%2BQuinn%2B%2528Dancer%2BDress%2BVersion%  252908.JPG

%2BHarley%2BQuinn%2B%2528Dancer%2BDress%2BVersion%  252916.JPG

%2BHarley%2BQuinn%2B%2528Dancer%2BDress%2BVersion%  252926.JPG

Head Sculpt ....Not Bad :clap
Joints ....:slap

Wow that's heaps better than HT's official shots. She has too much pigment in those which is throwing it off. That pastiness makes all the difference.

Really solid likeness but like others said, the bubbly Barbie smile is the very opposite of the character personality

We still need:

Psychiatrist Harley
Civilian Harley
Belle Reve transportation Harley (with restraints)
Unused sparkly prom dress Harley
Classic Jester Harley (lowest priority)
Prison Harley (Belle Reve introduction version with long hair)
BD Harley (drippy makeup and wet hair from the enchantress fight scene)
Bartender Harley (variation of the BD Harley, just with some shot glasses)

Get on it, Hot Toys. :impatient:

So it's all Harley and no Enchantress?

Re: 1/6th scale Harley Quinn (Dancer Dress Version)

You want Cara Delvigne....then preorder her Vitruvius and a thousand planets figure or whatever the f$ck that movie was called.

You want Cara Delvigne....then preorder her Vitruvius and a thousand planets figure or whatever the f$ck that movie was called.

I thought it was called The Toad-Faced Troll and the Planet of Cute-Under-Aged-Looking Models Who Can't Act?

The debate (for me) is between sculpted vs. rooted hair. I understand/appreciate the argument for both. Sculpted is not messy, it doesn't deteriorate, you don't have to mess around with learning any "doll-like" hair skills (and trust - maintaing and getting rooted hair to look right is a SKILL). But with sculpted hair you sometimes loose articulation (if is long hair). And movie accuracy suffers when long hair is sculpted. So I'm glad HTS is giving us options for their newest female figures (HQ, WW). I think Aqua Man would benefit from rooted hair.

I think Aquaman would look pretty silly with rooted hair, glad they went with sculpted. The only really impressive rooted hair sculpts I've seen are the super expensive hand made Ledger customs. Until HT can mass produce rooted hair sculpts at that level I'd prefer they just go the sculpted route.

The Aquaman prototype looks incredible, can't wait for this to go up for pre-order.

I think Aquaman would look pretty silly with rooted hair, glad they went with sculpted. The only really impressive rooted hair sculpts I've seen are the super expensive hand made Ledger customs. Until HT can mass produce rooted hair sculpts at that level I'd prefer they just go the sculpted route.

The Aquaman prototype looks incredible, can't wait for this to go up for pre-order.

Yes, they'd have to do it right. And the sculpted hair (when in statue pose/in that pic) does absolutely look great. But it won't let you turn his neck. And I hate the tree root sculpt "hair" on Thor. Just saying, it be nice to have A long hair man figure with rooted hair for better movie accuracy and articulation. Aquaman (since not currently the most quintessential element of a superhero 1/6 scale collection) would be a good one to experiment on, IMO.

1570bee82cb63446512bd78c442b5249.jpg

2f317c92879d971bed6f92f4077882ac.jpg

dc0a7ccd34c01e1a1d135f2857243cac.jpg

Looks pretty close to me.
The teeth are so off. The "Daddy's lil Monster" tattoo should have been scaled down some too

The hair is pretty disappointing considering what they're charging. It looks like Barbie hair, but ig accuracy and good looks are just too labor intensive ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Looks nice otherwise

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

The teeth are so off. The "Daddy's lil Monster" tattoo should have been scaled down some too

The hair is pretty disappointing considering what they're charging. It looks like Barbie hair, but ig accuracy and good looks are just too labor intensive ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Looks nice otherwise

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

The angle of the heart tattoo is wrong too.

Thanks for the vid! Unfortunately the likeness is quite off. Something about the eyes and eyebrows that doesn’t work. I hope they keep at it.. I can live with the tattoo being too big or the teeth not being perfect but if it’s missing from the eye area.. it’s not going to work

As it is she looks like some ‘nice girl’ cosplaying as Harley and getting ready for a photo op.

Thanks for the vid! Unfortunately the likeness is quite off. Something about the eyes and eyebrows that doesn’t work. I hope they keep at it.. I can live with the tattoo being too big or the teeth not being perfect but if it’s missing from the eye area.. it’s not going to work

As it is she looks like some ‘nice girl’ cosplaying as Harley and getting ready for a photo op.
Yes, the prototype head sculpt is disappointing.

我從使用 Tapatalk 的 LG-H870DS 發送

She looks great to me- the video was washed out abit but I see Margot there

Worst head sculp of the 3 Harley. I hope the production one will be better.

Back