Article: Alien VS Predator Predator - Machiko Noguchi, She-Predator - Premium Format(TM) Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not sure what they are called, but it's those with the wooden frame about 3" wide.
When I got them, it seemed like a good idea, but after we filled out the display I've started regretting not getting the tombo. Wanted to switch, but of course IKEA discontinued them :(

Last edited:
Just got her in. #225/1000. I am really impressed with the netting. And the skin tone on the body is almost flawless. The eyes look dry. Wish they would've used a gloss type of finish so they eyes look moist as they should, but it's not too bad. Both heads do not fit 100% flush. Is this a problem for others? Also on both heads, the hair/dreads, there is a few places where I found what might be chipping at the tips of the hair ends. Again, is this a problem for anyone else? Otherwise, very cool!

Just got her in. #225/1000. I am really impressed with the netting. And the skin tone on the body is almost flawless. The eyes look dry. Wish they would've used a gloss type of finish so they eyes look moist as they should, but it's not too bad. Both heads do not fit 100% flush. Is this a problem for others? Also on both heads, the hair/dreads, there is a few places where I found what might be chipping at the tips of the hair ends. Again, is this a problem for anyone else? Otherwise, very cool!

My heads fit well, don't remember them not sitting flush. One did have a piece of hair missing on the tip(it was the very front one), but SS replaced that head for me.

Just got mine! 375/1000. Love this piece! First AVP piece for me. Tho only bad thing about it is I can't decide between the human or the predator hs. I want another predator!
IMG_6656.jpgIMG_6653.jpgIMG_6661.jpgIMG_6647.jpgIMG_6643.jpg

Re: Machiko She-Predator PF

My ex WL converted yesterday. Can't decide if the Ex is worth going thru the hassle of trying to sell the reg I already bought or not. :confused:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You just reminded me that I still have the EX on wait list. Don't know if mine will convert or not but I'll probably just cancel it since I already bought the regular and got a good one. If lower ES and the EX aren't important to you than I'd just keep the reg.

The regs are sold out too, so you probably would not lose much to upgrade. If you factor in the extra rewards it would cover most of the difference if you did take a small hit.

There's always a ton that convert ;p However jumping on after it releases for a popular release is not the way to go :|

Back