Article: Alien VS Predator Predator - Machiko Noguchi, She-Predator - Premium Format(TM) Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Don't worry...you're not the only one..most ppl that post in here are in the same boat..:lol
Yup. Getting this sexy lady regardless. To be honest I went and read up on her
Congrats Mark and team! This turn out way better than I expected. Love it! I remember the one pic I saw way back and said this will have no details. Wow am I wrong. But at the time I didn't know Mark was sculpting this. Simply awesome work of art! Price is a bit much. I will buy this just not on PO time. This one will be mine!
Blah blah blah! Dude just stop with your stupid ****. Its getting tiring. They'll announce like an EX ES of like 1500-1750 and then you'll run your regular CRAP about not getting this or some **** about how you love Mark Newman but the ES is too high and more CRAP. Damn just quit the bullcrap talk, stop the waste of time commenting and wait til ES is announced and save us all the time of reading your stupid ****
Does anyone in Canada know of any solid options for ordering PFs from? There's been a large void since Superpower closed down, and with money tightening up a bit I'd at least like the option of ordering locally if possible! Sometimes I just look at the extra I pay to SSC as insurance for replacement parts, etc...but when an EX isn't really vital, then it's nice to save $50 or so, especially if the local website offers replacements for damage!

Any help here would be great!

No always order direct man.

Sent from the **** Pit of the Millenium Falcon

Re: Machiko She-Predator PF

That's the best part about the statue. Love the arch of her back :drool
Looking mad sexy!
Should have shown some butt without the heavy armor from that angle... Wld have loved that :)

Hahaha yeah that's what I was saying to Colossus lol I wonder if you can remove that waist armour ;)

Great looking statue and being a massive predator fan I should get this but.....

Can't help thinking that she'll get sold some point down the line, that's my guy feeling. When all is said and done my A grade characters will always stay in my collection and I don't think she qualifies for that.

Good luck to those that get her, I could always get her after release since they'll probably not sell out.

I remember reading the old dark horse series which featured her but to be honest she's just to much of an obscure character for me. The proto looks great though.

I remember reading the old dark horse series which featured her but to be honest she's just to much of an obscure character for me. The proto looks great though.

I've still got them. The original AvP story was the best and should have been used instead of the horror show that was AVP/AVPR but then I've had this debate about a hundred times!

Blah blah blah! Dude just stop with your stupid ****. Its getting tiring. They'll announce like an EX ES of like 1500-1750 and then you'll run your regular **** about not getting this or some **** about how you love Mark Newman but the ES is too high and more ****. **** just quit the ******** talk, stop the waste of time commenting and wait til ES is announced and save us all the time of reading your stupid ****

Bit harsh, there is an ignore option on the forum, if you choose it you'll never have to read anything from him again. I suspect Mr Newman probably appreciated the kind words from him no matter how you took them.

Mark Newman is a genius. CBG always uses the artists as his reason to buy statues, but that's all ********. His only reason is ES, otherwise he won't. Lol sorry man I just have tried to laugh it off but it's sorta the same crap again and again. Now I know why almost everyone that's known him for so long loses it lol

Lol just saw the nameplate "Death Warrior"

Bit harsh, there is an ignore option on the forum, if you choose it you'll never have to read anything from him again. I suspect Mr Newman probably appreciated the kind words from him no matter how you took them.
That's works until someone inevitably quotes him.

Does anyone in Canada know of any solid options for ordering PFs from? There's been a large void since Superpower closed down, and with money tightening up a bit I'd at least like the option of ordering locally if possible! Sometimes I just look at the extra I pay to SSC as insurance for replacement parts, etc...but when an EX isn't really vital, then it's nice to save $50 or so, especially if the local website offers replacements for damage!

Any help here would be great!

Todd from Toy Trove. You will save money. Let him know Sanjai referred you.

I still keep looking at the reveal, it has everything I was hoping for! Wonderful sculpted armor, the PERFECT amount of netting to give it the realisitc feel. 2 Swap out heads, which I'm currently leaning towards Bio-mask as my choice. EX is not GREAT, but it is a nice addition to her armory she already has without losing anything. Base is just perfection IMO.

Bring on Thursday!!

...I wouldn't mind her not having a very Asian head sculpt. On all the book covers she never looked fully Asian. Actually isn't it said in the first book that she's only half Asian? Maybe not.

I don't have that series of books but it would definitely be interesting to know if that was the case. According to the "article" at comicvine, it states:

"Machiko is a human woman of Japanese descent. As a young woman, Machiko witnessed her father, Akira Noguchi, commit seppuku (a suicide honor-killing) when he was fired from the Yashido company for embezzlement. Before dying, Akira told his daughter to restore their family's honor; he'd composed a Death Poem for Machiko, but her mother, Keiko, refused to let her read it until many years later. "​

Unless the mother changed her name to Keiko at some point, it is unlikely that she was anything other than Japanese. That doesn't detract from the character at all but it would still be interesting to know for certain.

Last edited:
That's works until someone inevitably quotes him.

Some things are worth doing, just to make a point. Even if its a point only you will ever see.

As far as JediSword's comments, they are harsh but in line with what [I would guess] a lot of other people have been thinking. But its not worth getting into it with the person he was chastising, neither will he HAVE to, because the edition size on this will be larger than three, which is what That Person wants to see on every last collectible out there. So That Person wont actually be buying this, I'd bet.

In other news today, I woke up and this statue is still on my mind. This is BAD NEWS for my bank account. I really, really LIKE this statue and it could only be better if it were a Queen Xenomorph's head under her foot! I guess that would make the statue a lot bigger though, which is why they couldn't do it. Too bad, that would be mind-blowing.

Damn not a huge predator fan but **** this mad awesome sexy as hell. Price point is high but it came out quite well, I will be ordering this.

@mark like someone a fellow canuck said, I would love to see you Down here this year at toronto fan expo. I met Campbell a few years ago before his line was release. And you wouldn't mind signing all my statues because I cannot just pick 1 lol

Sent from my SGH-I317M using Tapatalk

Todd from Toy Trove. You will save money. Let him know Sanjai referred you.

Thanks, I'll definitely check this place out and let him know if I order through him!

I think -- at least for this one -- I may just go right through Sideshow. Even with the extra cost, the insurance is always nice, and the payment plan may actually come in handy for this one!

Back