Article: Alien VS Predator Predator - Machiko Noguchi, She-Predator - Premium Format(TM) Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This statue is so good, very very good. I don't know if I will be able to resist. I am proud that I could resist black widow pf and harley quinn pf, but this one would be very tough to resist.

Re: Machiko She-Predator PF

I think this statue is very very artful... Awesome... I am surely getting this... There is so much sexiness oozing out not just from the tastefully done figure, but even her face is very very sexy and the expression has this .... Dont mess with me feel... Total bad ***

This statue is so good, very very good. I don't know if I will be able to resist. I am proud that I could resist black widow pf and harley quinn pf, but this one would be very tough to resist.

I can state with certainty she will look BadA$$ with the other Predators in your Impressive Collection and again Major Congrats on Megatron my Friend

Al

I was just at my LCS picking up my Comics and they where all a Buzz and wanted to here all about her and my input on this piece since I am on SF and SSF more than they are + letting them know she was from the comics and not the Alexa from Alien vs Predator and before they asked I said Yes she will be mine and the EX at that, really enjoyed that at the end of long day, talking Comics, Statues and the Conversation also a few wanted more than the Ceremonial Dagger, some of the same suggestions I made and a couple I had not thought of like the Xenomorph's Tail Whip or Shuriken, word must have gotten out I was interested in the Machiko :lol:lol:lol

Al

Nothing at sideshow makes any sense, Yoda is 2500 , pred 2 maq is 1200, sauron is 900. There's no point justifying something via something else it just blows your circuits.

I,ll do what I've always done and buy the pieces that I want and ignore the ones I dont!

Yeah snap! The P2 is a weird one, using it's insane price as a comparison to anything else will only lead to bad things or warped impressions... unless you're comparing it to Sauron who was meant to be an LSF in which case you win! Yes you could buy almost three Machiko PFs for the price of one P2 (PF essentially) but that doesn't make her good value, it makes the P2 seem even crazier... or those of us that have one ordered anyway. $440 is a lot of money to most people and the kind of price point you have to really start being picky imo, minor characters like Machiko may ultimately suffer sales wise which would be a shame. Netting aside she looks awesome!

Yeah snap! The P2 is a weird one, using it's insane price as a comparison to anything else will only lead to bad things or warped impressions... unless you're comparing it to Sauron who was meant to be an LSF in which case you win! Yes you could buy almost three Machiko PFs for the price of one P2 (PF essentially) but that doesn't make her good value, it makes the P2 seem even crazier... or those of us that have one ordered anyway. $440 is a lot of money to most people and the kind of price point you have to really start being picky imo, minor characters like Machiko may ultimately suffer sales wise which would be a shame. Netting aside she looks awesome!

I've had a lot of different things from sideshow (including PF, Legendary and bigger pieces like Sauron) and you do get quality jumps between the brackets. It's probably not enough to justify the wild swings in price but it's there. It comes down to if you can justify it.

While I think this is an awesome statue, I wouldn't predict it as "grail" status. There are too many things going against it.

Larger price (for those trying to keep to a budget), unknown character, LOTS coming out this year, LOTS already came out this year. I think the people that own this will be very pleased but I just don't see it being a crazy seller unless they really pull out the stops and give it a 400 ES but getting serious, that never happens anymore.

My EX order will be in the min this goes up for PO! I already calculated I can knock off about half the price from Rewards Points. This should allow me to flex it at a decent price OR just flat PO it, and pay the difference at the end. I will need to check my current PO schedule!

My EX order will be in the min this goes up for PO! I already calculated I can knock off about half the price from Rewards Points. This should allow me to flex it at a decent price OR just flat PO it, and pay the difference at the end. I will need to check my current PO schedule!
Can you use RP eith Flex?

Dropped all my points 3,000+ on the Big Chap LSB. Rest are pending.

This is quoted off there website, "Rewards Points are credited towards the final payment on your order and do not deduct from the Non-refundable Deposit. If Rewards Points are applied to a Flexpay order, the total discount will be divided by the number of payments chosen."

It helps on the higher items price breakdown to use points for bigger flex items.

Like this quote someone left on SSC...
'Very cool statue, though, why are her heart and lungs are completely exposed? Her sternum isn't much protection'.
He's got a point, pretty useless armour :lol

Like this quote someone left on SSC...
'Very cool statue, though, why are her heart and lungs are completely exposed? Her sternum isn't much protection'.
He's got a point, pretty useless armour :lol

Lol exposed so we can look at her bOObies

Sent from the **** Pit of the Millenium Falcon

GO! GO! GO! Or wait if you want :monkey3

21.5" H (546.1mm) x 12" W (304.8mm) x 13" L (330.2mm)*

2la3ghy.png

Expected April 2015... MY Birthday month :yess:

Last edited:
Re: Machiko She-Predator PF

How'd you get the link? I can't find it on the site lol and the one you sent it won't let me order :(

Sent from the **** Pit of the Millenium Falcon

Back