Article: Alien VS Predator Predator - Machiko Noguchi, She-Predator - Premium Format(TM) Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Machiko She-Predator PF

I m telling you man it's awesome. Seriously even that pic you used a few messages back was the one I edited to ask you guys who she was. Lol I'm excited and might be picking this lady up, if the face sculpt looks great

Sent from the **** Pit of the Millenium Falcon

If this turns out Great, this would be my 1st Predator Themed Statue :yess: :pray:

This just in per IGO over at SF, Designed by Kendrick Lim of Imaginary Friends Studios (where Stan "Artgerm" Lau hails from) and Mark Newman, sculpted by Mark Newman… no reason to get excited…[/sarcasm]

YES!

First Predator piece?! Shame on you two :horse

T&A triumphs again! :yess:

Lol yeah. Lol I'd buy a classic Pred PF but most of them have already been released. I don't like the other figures from the newer movies

Sent from the **** Pit of the Millenium Falcon

This a must buy! I just purchased the Wolf Predator when it came back in stock. These 2 will look nice next to one another for my small Predator collection. I have a small feeling this will be a EX or bust statue, unless they give both heads to each version like they have in the past with a different EX.

Didn't know the Wolf was back in stock :slap Typical SS.

You do realise Wolf is 1:5 and this 1:4?
May not look great as a pair, if scale bothers you.

Mmmm...Price, base, Ex? Roll on Tuesday

They will just be in the same area together, scale is not really a issue. I just like to keep the same theme together regardless of size.

The AVP books with her in them are a pretty good read. I'd think about ordering her...

Looks great and I will preorder if they fix the netting (I love the character). My complaint is why the hell did they leave out the netting between her breastplate? She always has netting up to the neck in the comics/novels. It is like they tried to do the netting half-assed with ended up making it look more like she is wearing a bathing suit. Hoping enough people will complain and ask them to do the netting all the way up.

Last edited:

Not buy for me. Sideshow need release things more IMPORTANT like P1 New release PF, AVP, predators (all in PF's)
Why she predator first. Wow waste of polistone for me. Congrats for the people like it.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Looks great and I will preorder if they fix the netting (I love the character). My complaint is why the hell did they leave out the netting between her breastplate? She always has netting up to the neck in the comics/novels. It is like they tried to do the netting half-assed with ended up making it look more like she is wearing a bathing suit. Hoping enough people will complain and ask them to do the netting all the way up.

I hear you, I already complained about it earlier in the thread. Can't understand where some of these design ideas come from. With a preorder already up next week it is doubtful they will fix it this late which is a shame. Why they don't ask for opinions before it is too late is beyond me. Might be the P2 all over again.

Another easy pass for me.

Not impressed with the sculpt so far given the huge wealth of reference material available to choose from - and I usually love Mark's stuff.

Sideshow and art direction - hmmmmmm . . . . . .

Why am I surprised - they also screwed up Lobo and the P2 maquette :cuckoo:

HMS, do you like ANY mass produced piece?? :lol

Another easy pass for me.

Not impressed with the sculpt so far given the huge wealth of reference material available to choose from - and I usually love Mark's stuff.

Sideshow and art direction - hmmmmmm . . . . . .

Why am I surprised - they also screwed up Lobo and the P2 maquette :cuckoo:

Back