Article: Alien VS Predator Predator - Machiko Noguchi, She-Predator - Premium Format(TM) Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Machiko She-Predator PF

This is the most unexpected release from Sideshow I can remember. I can honestly say I did not see this coming. Very interested to see the full reveal, and she better be Asian, and not an unused Angelina Jolie sculpt like the HT figure.

A predator with boobs. April 1st was aaages ago :lol
2aklqgg.jpg

I loved the comic when it first came out so this is cool news to me! :rock :yess:
dfbuhc.gif

Can't decide if i'm excited about this or not. Not familiar with the character. I know of her, but not sure if i care enough to have a statue of her. But to have a female Predator to add with the P1, P2, and Wolf sounds pretty cool.

I have been waiting for this ever since the sketch was shown in that one artist video! I cant believe its finally here!!!!!! Machiko and the DC Lobo are my most look-forward-too pieces....I cant believe she came before him.....lol I am really excited to see the final product. I bet "if" there is an exclusive, it will be her with out a mask...and that will look even more perfect then her with the mask. SO EXCITED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have been waiting for this ever since the sketch was shown in that one artist video! I cant believe its finally here!!!!!! Machiko and the DC Lobo are my most look-forward-too pieces....I cant believe she came before him.....lol I am really excited to see the final product. I bet "if" there is an exclusive, it will be her with out a mask...and that will look even more perfect then her with the mask. SO EXCITED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

3a7y6eva.jpg

just a short back-story

Machiko is a human woman of Japanese descent. As a young woman, Machiko witnessed her father, Akira Noguchi, commit seppuku (a suicide honor-killing) when he was fired from the Yashido company for embezzlement. Before dying, Akira told his daughter to restore their family's honor; he'd composed a Death Poem for Machiko, but her mother, Keiko, refused to let her read it until many years later. Machiko would grow up to be a loner, but hoping to fulfill her father's wishes she began training in martial arts.

Powers & Abilities

Machiko Noguchi is a woman of exceptional strength, skill, and ability to adapt to her situation. Despite the fact that as a human, she is considerably weaker than an average Predator, she has still held her own against them on several occasions, as well as against Xenomorphs.

She has extensive and intimate knowledge of Predator culture and society, and is quite fluent in their customs and behavior.

Machiko typically makes use of various Predator equipment in battle, namely weapons and armor, but she also has experience with conventional human weaponry, as well as various forms of unarmed combat.

just thought I would catch you up on the intermingling

Be Cool
Al

Awesome news. She was a great character from a great book series (for the most part).

I wouldn't mind her not having a very Asian head sculpt. On all the book covers she never looked fully Asian. Actually isn't it said in the first book that she's only half Asian? Maybe not.

Hunter's_Planet.jpg

AVP_War.jpg

Avp_movie_review.jpg

Nice! I have been looking at the hot toys one to go along with the comic collection but asking price plus its size was a little off-putting. This is great news.

Thanks Al, been reading up on her.
Unmasked Ex judging by your picture :yess:

This has given me a kick up the arse and made me reconsider everything.
Sideshow have been throwing so much awesome stuff out, that's hard to ignore, that it's time to stop ordering everything and concentrate on what's important to me...
PREDATOR!
With a splattering of Aliens & Avengers.

Might seriously have to drop Red Sonja & Green Ivy.

Netting is looking a bit odd to me after seeing those other comic pics. Looks like they could not decide between netting and no netting and settled somewhere in between which looks worse than either other option. Will need to see full reveal to make final decision.

Thanks Al, been reading up on her.
Unmasked Ex judging by your picture :yess:

This has given me a kick up the arse and made me reconsider everything.
Sideshow have been throwing so much awesome stuff out, that's hard to ignore, that it's time to stop ordering everything and concentrate on what's important to me...
PREDATOR!
With a splattering of Aliens & Avengers.

Might seriously have to drop Red Sonja & Green Ivy.

I want to know who designed her and who is doing the sculpt, this looks very promicing, Colin, might have to let Deaths Siren go depending on the price or maybe Catwoman outside chance Jean Grey and then factor in the delays, playing a Dangerous waiting game here till SDCC14 :gah::gah::gah:

Al

Holy ****, only yesterday I asked the upcoming PFs thread who that pic was and they told me. Its like SS answered us. Lol it looks awesome. Can't wait to seen the face !

Sent from the **** Pit of the Millenium Falcon

Holy ****, only yesterday I asked the upcoming PFs thread who that pic was and they told me. Its like SS answered us. Lol it looks awesome. Can't wait to seen the face !

I know and it started a whole in-depth conversation as to when and where we would see this Lovely, WOW! that's just Uncanny
:lol:lol:lol

I know and it started a whole in-depth conversation as to when and where we would see this Lovely, WOW! that's just Uncanny
:lol:lol:lol

I m telling you man it's awesome. Seriously even that pic you used a few messages back was the one I edited to ask you guys who she was. Lol I'm excited and might be picking this lady up, if the face sculpt looks great

Back