Statue ARTFX Big Chap

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That custom is a thing of beauty!

I can’t believe the difference in quality between this guy and the Warrior. Definitely need to get one and hopefully we get a Artfx statue.

Mines in the UK now while I await a letter from the extortion racket Parcelforce so I can pay the charges before they give it to me.

Mines in the UK now while I await a letter from the extortion racket Parcelforce so I can pay the charges before they give it to me.

I feel your pain my friend, I had this recently with my Bandai Millennium Falcon, I can't stand Parcel Force..

I saw this figure in person at San Diego Comic-Con and it was incredible I couldn't believe how small the detail was and how well done it was. Mine has already shipped about a week ago and I'm waiting for it to arrive I will post photos when it comes.

The one thing that completely floored me on this figure and I actually snapped photos at San Diego Comic-Con, I will look on my computer and see where I dumped them but the hands were incredible. the tiny detail with the wiring and the fingernails was unbelievable and it's so small and tight but so excellently done. The lighting was bright white also at the show so there was nothing fancy going on in terms of trying to hide things or having the lighting make it look better. it was pure white light.

I'll try and add the photos later tonight when I'm back on my computer.

Put more pictures please!!!:) it looks much better than the warrior!!! Could you please take a closer pgoto fron the dome??thankss

Put more pictures please!!!:) it looks much better than the warrior!!! Could you please take a closer pgoto fron the dome??thankss

that was a photo from San Diego I took. I had shared it on Facebook and ported it over here. I'll look and see what I have...he was behind glass so my angles were limited based on glare. I should have mine arriving here at my house any time. Honestly I was on the fence until I saw this in person. I'll say this based on that...there's NO photos on this thread yet that do the detailing justice of what you are going to see in person...this was stunning and literally a small piece of fine art basically.

ok let me look if I can find my original pics.

yeah I found them....I snapped 10 pics of it...and really because of the extreme glare...this was the only shot/angle I could get photos from that was clear...these are close ups from the best pics You have to understand too at the show there's these BIG flood lights in the convention center above too...so they create their own nightmare for snapping pics as well./

yeah I found them....I snapped 10 pics of it...and really because of the extreme glare...this was the only shot/angle I could get photos from that was clear...these are close ups from the best pics You have to understand too at the show there's these BIG flood lights in the convention center above too...so they create their own nightmare for snapping pics as well./

Thank you so much!!Please post more pictures when you will get it:) reading you makes my hype increase for this figure:))))
I really want to see the dome, in neca there is two parts and warrior artfx has de same problem...hope it is fixed on this big chap!
Thanks again

Thank you so much!!Please post more pictures when you will get it:) reading you makes my hype increase for this figure:))))
I really want to see the dome, in neca there is two parts and warrior artfx has de same problem...hope it is fixed on this big chap!
Thanks again

hey thanks...and honestly...I was into this piece and started to have some doubts because of the small size...seeing it in person...I went..

"this thing is so bad ass...I cannot wait to have it sitting right by anything I am doing in my home office/ studio" (I work as an artist) so it's going to be my little magic piece of inspiration always in front of me when I work./

it's really a piece of art...anyone who gets it will see the level of detail and be blown away/ it's so tight~!

hey thanks...and honestly...I was into this piece and started to have some doubts because of the small size...seeing it in person...I went..

"this thing is so bad ass...I cannot wait to have it sitting right by anything I am doing in my home office/ studio" (I work as an artist) so it's going to be my little magic piece of inspiration always in front of me when I work./

it's really a piece of art...anyone who gets it will see the level of detail and be blown away/ it's so tight~!

Really waiting for more pictures od this beauty!! Why if it's already in Japan we don't have more pictures/videos? Don't they do reviews?

I have seen more pictures of this! Just check on twitter or instagram:)

There are tons pics being posted, u just need to know where to find.
CrHGxkWUkAA8Eu5.jpg
CrJkgSAUIAEMaIc.jpg
CrJkfhKUEAEw_qM.jpg
CrJkdglUMAAZQPx.jpg
CrJkcxrUEAAVrhf.jpg
CrE9cO6UsAAQFbf.jpg
CrMUcnKUEAM6MoM.jpg
CrMUi0XUsAA8xuh.jpg
CrMUhQSVIAAIHUR.jpg
CrMUehVUkAEiTx5.jpg

Production Big Chap looks so much nicer than the Alien Warrior. I almost wish they'd revisit that one after seeing this. :lol I guess a more solid-colored paintjob is easier to do than one with numerous highlights. The Dog ought to look pretty good, too.

Back