Statue ARTFX Big Chap

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mine arrived yesterday, I built it up today. It is really nice, but so tiny. What I wouldn't give for this in 1/4...

Mine's hopefully shipping tomorrow... Can't wait! I know I will be disappointed with the size but the sculpt looks mouth wateringly beautiful.

Is there any short of articulation in these statues, like move the hands up and down or etc ?

Because that would ruin the look, I just wish this were bigger. I'm very happy with the solid, joint free sculpt.
so giant seams in locations that should be smooth are good, but joints on knees, elbows, shoulders, neck, feet and palms, where they would be actually masked by the suit design itself, are bad.

Seams were probably a necessary evil due to manufacturing limitations, etc... And yes, they are better than ugly-ass ball joints.

so giant seams in locations that should be smooth are good, but joints on knees, elbows, shoulders, neck, feet and palms, where they would be actually masked by the suit design itself, are bad.

Good way of twisting my words if nothing else...

Beautiful piece, great details, very accurate. I like it a lot. Maybe will buy a second one IMG_20161004_193643.jpgIMG_20161004_201158.jpgIMG_20161004_201232.jpgIMG_20161004_201306.jpgIMG_20161010_022851.jpgIMG_20161004_193757.jpg

OMG, I love this figure! It came a day early from BBTS. It could use a few tweaks which I will attempt soon. Slapped a quick video together with my iPhone 7:

So what is the original price in Japan ? I want to see how much price gouging is happening in Australia. one of my friend is going to Japan soon. If the price gouging is significant, I may ask my friend to get a couple for me from Japan ( if he agrees) .

OMG, I love this figure! It came a day early from BBTS. It could use a few tweaks which I will attempt soon. Slapped a quick video together with my iPhone 7:

does the light blink? i thought it's just a lamp. so cool!

Either it blinks or mine's defective. I'll know soon enough because I have another one on the way.

I've noticed it's a total crap shoot on how much black they spray around the dome. It is very heavy on mine obscuring a lot of detail.

I'm going to remove the dome and see if I can fix that...

yeah mine is blinking too so it's normal. I have also ordered another one.
Best representation i've seen of the big chap since a long time and i'm not an accurate psychopath

could someone take a photo of the alien artfx near the neca's alien and ripley action figures?

Back