Statue ARTFX Big Chap

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just ordered mine through hobbylink japan. They send the request for payment when it is ready to ship.

Forbidden planet have it at a surprisingly good price now they have reduced it. Are you sure they take full payment up front?

They not very reliable for getting stock. Spider Gremlin kept getting delayed while others had stock.

Il check Hobbylink cheers

I thought they were same company.
oops lol
I used .co.uk last time.

Nope, different companies. Although I used .com last time and had my card details stolen lol. It was them, they confirmed the security breach, somebody used my money to buy a load of phone top up cards. Fortunately I managed to get it back from my bank. I was going to order from FP.co.uk but you have me questioning that plan now.

Nope, different companies. Although I used .com last time and had my card details stolen lol. It was them, they confirmed the security breach, somebody used my money to buy a load of phone top up cards. Fortunately I managed to get it back from my bank. I was going to order from FP.co.uk but you have me questioning that plan now.

I've used both, they are horrible with regards to communication, like letting you know if and when they've shipped, when items are going to be in stock etc. I'm surprised they are so popular.

For people in the EU, I find that www.figurine-collector.fr has both very good prices and low shipping charges. Plus, excellent communication.

Early pics.
It is on sale in Japan already.
20160728_962650.jpg
20160728_962652.jpg
20160728_962629.jpg
20160728_962658.jpg
20160728_962656.jpg
20160728_962653.jpg
20160728_962657.jpg

I canceled mine last week because its so small...but after this pics...hm,it looks really nice.:dunno

20160210_799215_A.jpg

I was not sure whether I should get this, cuz simply because it is a small figure, even smaller scale compared with Neca 7''.
But after seeing this image, damn it is really accurate! If there is a 1/4 version, it will beat ss maquette easily.

Back