Statue ARTFX Big Chap

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A few more pics uploaded by Japanese collectors.
CrKcumXUEAAa6Nu.jpg
CrKcumRUkAAb5Ib.jpg
CrKcumVUMAAtrNU.jpg
CrKcv3BUIAAelWk.jpg

Why did this turn out so good, but the warrior looks like absolute crap? I cancelled the warrior as soon as I had seen how bad it was.

This is on the way to me from Hobbylink Japan, at a whopping £96 :mad: Didn't see how much extra it would be till after it was sent out.

Is that one the final product? Absolutely amazing. Even at this size...

Oh yes!!i think i will finally buy this figure...that's a pity that the warrior was so...ugly?

Japanese companies' craftsmanship nowadays are, most of the time, gorgeous. They created so many fine anime statues with the best poses and sculpts I've ever seen. The only problem is... they're too small. REALLY small. Mostly, they are 1/8 or 1/7 statue.
Sometimes you could find 1/6 or 1/4 though but it's unusual and it'll be in "sitting" or "lying" poses.

I wish this to be 1/4 though. "It" will beat most 1/4 Big Chap in the market easily.

People are starting to customize this thing, the final result is stunning!
Imagine it turns out to be a 1/4 or even 1/2 size statue, it would actually be top three big chap full body statur ever made. I believe they use 3d print on this one, so technically same model in different scale can be done easily.
Pics are from one Japanese collector.
CrRT2T1UsAEF7Fz.jpg
CrRT38_UkAAr5jb.jpg
CrWdM7HUAAAkGGJ.jpg
CrWhY2GVMAQe5ro.jpg
CrWdVHZVIAEQ6IJ.jpg
CrWdPbkVIAAKgmA.jpg

People are starting to customize this thing, the final result is stunning!
Imagine it turns out to be a 1/4 or even 1/2 size statue, it would actually be top three big chap full body statur ever made. I believe they use 3d print on this one, so technically same model in different scale can be done easily.

They must have an excellent 3D model of big chap. I have four of Kotobukiya's big chap mini figures (the 1.5" ones in silly poses), and they have incredible detail. It would not surprise me in the least if they used the scaled down ArtFX model.

Absolutely amazing! Do you know if there is any chances to get a 1/4 version of this?
Also i need a review of this figure now:))

Thanks:) as soon we get a review on that figure, I bui it! I am afraid that it will come with the head divided (a line in the middle) like the warrior...sorry for my english:)

Back