Statue ARTFX Big Chap

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just kills me thinking about seeing rows of those Kenner Aliens at the store when I was a wee lad. I think they were around 15-18 each.

Just kills me thinking about seeing rows of those Kenner Aliens at the store when I was a wee lad. I think they were around 15-18 each.

I do that with a lot of things as I've gotten older. I wish I could've kept everything from my childhood, but my Mom always got rid of my stuff whether I knew about it or not. :mad:

I grabbed one of these off amazon also looks like an amazing figure.

Something to replace my kenner alien that got tossed in the garbage by my grandmother that thought it was satanic.

HAIL SATAN!!!

Attachments

• yyyy al 2.jpg
    yyyy al 2.jpg
    160.8 KB · Views: 129
Wonder what the odds are of seeing a 1/6 version of this announced at SDCC...

Cool review!
My biggest problem is the big chap is so much bigger than the dog... the big chap head legth is almost 50% longer than the dog.

Thanks!
IMHO Big Chap size is perfect for 1:10. Koto should have adjusted the size of the warrior and dog to Big Chap because they're too small. Seems like koto got lazy in developing those two.

I picked up the Bid Chap a while ago and was amazed at the quality. It's one of the most accurate depictions (in my humble opinion) of the original Alien that there is on the market. I think the proportions and the pose were spot on. I'm fortunate enough to have the Cinemaquette Alien, but I still think the Koto ArtFX version strangely outclasses it : )

I picked up the Bid Chap a while ago and was amazed at the quality. It's one of the most accurate depictions (in my humble opinion) of the original Alien that there is on the market. I think the proportions and the pose were spot on. I'm fortunate enough to have the Cinemaquette Alien, but I still think the Koto ArtFX version strangely outclasses it : )

Absolutely correct. Which is the reason I sold mine. I even sold my Sano but luckily cool props has their larger version which is more accurately sculpted and painted so I'm lucky there's a version out there that actually beat the Sano as beautiful as it is

Back