Art-Figures: AF-003 "Saves" (Punisher)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Great price for this figure. I don't see HT making this, but I didn't see HT making Ghost Rider, hell even Abigail.

Hm, I enjoyed Punisher War Zone myself...however, it's just a B-grade action movie with over-the-top violence, so really not for everyone.

Pretty sweet indeed.. Really digging all the extras.. Going to pick one
up.

Tom

Personally, I thought the War Zone movie was, by far, the best of the 3. Completely over-the-top, bat-____ insane ultra-violence from a psychopathic, remorseless killing machine. As Punisher should be, IMO.

I'd love to have a Punisher figure but too many 'meh items' to drop $100. I hope HT is paying attention to the interest in this figure :pray:

Personally, I thought the War Zone movie was, by far, the best of the 3. Completely over-the-top, bat-____ insane ultra-violence from a psychopathic, remorseless killing machine. As Punisher should be, IMO.

I'm with you.
:yess::1-1::hi5:

I'd love to have a Punisher figure but too many 'meh items' to drop $100. I hope HT is paying attention to the interest in this figure :pray:
I know HT is an amazing company but if this gets released and it is as good as the pics shown, I can't see HT improving on it much. For 50 bucks less than what HT will charge, I am thrilled with this set.

I know HT is an amazing company but if this gets released and it is as good as the pics shown, I can't see HT improving on it much. For 50 bucks less than what HT will charge, I am thrilled with this set.

The sculpt and hands are off.....way too sad expression and the hands look small :dunno The costume is nice.

Back