Art-Figures: AF-003 "Saves" (Punisher)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
why did i check out this thread...

i feel this is the frank castle to be, for a worthy "hunt" for my predators. :/

I will be getting this and using my Z sculpt. Probably mixing and matching between what I already have on my custom (i.e. sniper rifle, magnums, HT MP-5's, boots) and what comes with the figure (vest, M-4, handguns etc)

He is about to cry...horrible Punisher. I mean he looks like the actor, but I'm still dissapointed that there's still no Punisher movie with an actor as badass as in the comics.

I asked them about the exact release date, this is what they told me:

"This figure will be on marketing at the same time all over the world.We will insure that our agents receive this figure before the release time in different country."

:huh

What the hell does that mean?

Anyways, I'll just have to scope about on ebay. Indy fans talk about how little collectibles they have on offer but at least Sideshow has their line. Nothing for The Punisher.

I'm guessing they are trying to say that the figure has one global release date and they are going to make sure all the retailers who have relationships with them will have their stock available on that date.

Yeah, I'm down too. The Bagheria seemed to turn out ok, and this fig is a lot more my speed than that one, so I'll probably pick it up assuming VP imports it. The HS is a little too dour-looking, IMO, but I think that's about as good as we'll get unless HT makes one. It's an unlicensed likeness after all...

Yeah, I'm down too. The Bagheria seemed to turn out ok, and this fig is a lot more my speed than that one, so I'll probably pick it up assuming VP imports it. The HS is a little too dour-looking, IMO, but I think that's about as good as we'll get unless HT makes one. It's an unlicensed likeness after all...

:exactly: .

I like it and am very tempted to get one. Anybody with other Art Figures product, are the bodies decent? Joints reasonably tight, not too fragile, etc...?

I like it and am very tempted to get one. Anybody with other Art Figures product, are the bodies decent? Joints reasonably tight, not too fragile, etc...?

People who bought their Redemption figure are happy with their purchase, at least the people I know. The body looks quite good if you ask me.

c233e64475c45f00818dd29edffefd95.jpg

bd62836dd357adc92a43959d9e000c8d.jpg

Well seems like a good buy. Even if you really think the figure can use some work (which I do), the low cost means you can get an affordable 1/6 product to kit bash. Trying to get similar loose accessories on the bay or elsewhere may be more difficult and costly.

I preordered this from Toys2 for 89.99, it says December for a release date!

Will the lower plug for a TT body fit into neck on one of these? I want it, but would like to replace the hands and feet with molded ones.

I'm wondering if I can put the head on a TrueType. I really want this, but I have OCD when it comes to this stuff!

Looks pretty good. Given their focus on the a- and b-level Marvel films, I have expected Hot Toys to go after this. I hope they do. It could be an amazing figure if done correctly.

Back